Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

If the game goes ahead :thinking::

Liverpool have made two changes after their second consecutive late 1-1 draw. Nat Phillips returns to the starting line-up so Fabinho can move into his preferred midfield role. James Milner also comes in for Diogo Jota to stiffen the backbone of Jurgen Klopp’s side.

Liverpool XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Kabak, Phillips, Robertson, Milner, Thiago, Fabinho, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Adrian, Wijnaldum, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jones, Jota, Tsimikas, Shaqiri, Williams.

3 Likes

Full support for the Glazers family. And I want mr. Ed Woodward back at the office asap.
Hopefully the americans load Manure with more debts and keep OGS at least for the next 20 years.

8 Likes

Stolen from RAWK:

Quote from: GazDean on Today at 03:29:44 pm

The FA have released a statement saying they will be imposing penalties on United.

Bruno Fernandes has replied saying he’ll take them.

23 Likes

Never in a million alternative universes would I have ever imagined that I was so happy to see Nat Phillips on the team sheet.

8 Likes

Protest might be legal in the UK but breaching a secured location that you are not supposed to be in, is not, I guess. With video evidence of some of these idiots, I hope they get locked up. THey should have been just for supporting Manures

1 Like

Even Arse can beat the barcodes. :cry:

6 Likes

You do realise that in one of those universes, Nat is a boss like VVD. Freaky, right!!!

2 Likes
4 Likes

Spurs and Sheffield United won’t be happy.

Good.

4 Likes

6:30 rumoured to be a new kick off time.

I won’t be happy if it’s not diffused, Spurs vs SU really doesn’t do anything for me.
I hate Manure and their supporters! :angry:
Asso wtf am I going to do for 2 hours?

1 Like

Is it wrong for me to want Milner leading the team out like this

Shame the fans didn’t boot Geoff shreeves in the bollocks.

3 Likes

On the pitch in the dressing rooms wtf!

So, who let the Manc thugs into the stadium then???

My apologies, I remembered wrong.

Some shit to distract us just before our games. Super league and now this.

1 Like

The Premier League have released a statement saying Man Utd will be hit with a severe penalty following the invasion of Old Trafford by fans this afternoon.

Bruno Fernandes will take it.

5 Likes

Mmmm let’s took at the culprits :- slap head, gnasher,

1 Like

He can barely speak English. :thinking:

1 Like