Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

Nat’s back!

Now, where’s that dancing banana emoji?

4 Likes

Apples are not oranges. He is allowed to think one thing is bad enough to get rid of while still thinking something else is worse.

2 Likes

You have me confused with someone else. Check my posting history, those words never came out of my mouth. I even posted after John’s video I accepted their apology.

But nice try. Your reading comprehension needs a bit of work.

3 Likes

Good news, but it mght be the only thing to cheer about today.

Closest I could get to the dancing banana… :man_dancing:

1 Like

Mané and Firmino both getting the bosses nod with Jota, Jone and Keita on the bench. They had better perform.
Good to have a captain starting.

1 Like
8 Likes

Liverpool starting eleven to play Man Utd:

Alisson
Trent
Phillips
Kabak
Robertson
Fabinho
Thiago
Milner
Salah
Manè
Firmino

Jota with a knock

I agree with you Hope, I am also with the Man Utd fans. Their owners are nasty and have no interest in their club. I feel sorry for the Man Utd fans. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
FSG are lucky to have LFC, in my view, they are just custodians of our club. They are no angels either.

7 Likes

Protest is one thing stopping a game is another. Even French fans don’t do that!!!

1 Like

And for the record, I’m not against their fans showing displeasure but this isn’t the way to demonstrate that displeasure. I’d be appalled just the same if it were our supporters acting in such a manner.

1 Like

I heard Budapest is a pretty safe place.

6 Likes

What i don’t get. Few days ago there were reports that 10.000 ManU fans are expected to protest. Surely the security should have been better prepared. :man_facepalming:t4:

6 Likes

Unreliable sources saying it’s off.

Agree, I’m not watching it but as long as its good-natured and non-violent I’m right with them. If they could get the game postponed too then at least I will know that my weekend isn’t going to be ruined.

4 Likes

Now I’m suspecting a conspiracy.

Interesting to see the reaction of the media to all this. If it was happening at Anfield we’d be getting fucking slaughtered by every man and his dog.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Looking at 7.30

1 Like

Just seen there mate

1 Like