Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

Was seeing some United fans bemoaning the state of the stadium, training facilities, club debt and so on. Glazers sound more Hicks and Gillet than FSG.

7 Likes

A gate was accidentally on purpose left opened to let the fans in. :joy:

8 Likes

Must be those new security staff the Glazers have just imported from Washington DC.

10 Likes

They knew it was coming all week. Even the broadcasters said they knew it was coming so serious questions must be asked why this was allowed to happen. The one steward literally handed a lads shoe back to him that left it on the pitch.

Why Liverpool fans aren’t rioting. FSG had credit with when the super league crap started - they brought Klopp, Champions League, and Premier League titles in the last couple years.

They may have burned all that credit mind, but the United fans were ready to riot to get glazers out after years of their club not being what it was when Fergie was there in any respect this was for some the last straw.

Donnie we get to watch them behave like idiots instead of watching football today.

2 Likes

United “fans” are absolute idiots. Spoiled rotten entitled idiots. Their fucking club will finish 2nd this season and they’re going to be in EL final. This is appalling.

1 Like

Yes, call the game off. In fact, call the season off.

8 Likes

Hold on, why would the game have to be called off? Are the fans still inside OT as we speak?

By the way, I’m entirely with them on that protest. The Glazers are truly horrible owners, and we should count ourselves really lucky to have fsg instead of them.

7 Likes

Nothing else for it but null and void the season.

6 Likes

As a Liverpool fan, I’d be outside protesting for the Glazers to stay!

8 Likes

We should be given 3 points. And additional 10 more because we were very very keen on playing this one.

6 Likes

And yet you wanted FSG gone?

Hear, hear, and as the protest is happening in Manchester, would it be too far a stretch to dock City some points too
? :wink:

2 Likes

Covid breach, surely? This is meant to be played in a Covid secure environment.

4 Likes

Do the Glazers even know there’s a game today?

3 Likes

Yes, they cannot ensure a secure area for the teams

‘Serious doubts over match going ahead’

Man Utd v Liverpool (16:30 BST)

The Athletic’s Laurie Whitwell is reporting the following: “Groundsman inspecting pitch for possible damage. Reports of broadcast cameras being smashed. Serious doubts over match going ahead.”

1 Like

Yep, putting a game in jeapardy is idiotic and crass.

Not sure this has any weight with Manure supporters, Glazers have used up their last straw a long time ago.
I’d add that the ‘American model’ just doesn’t work in Europe. Look at Bordeaux. Cutting the fans off, crap communication which FSG do as well Btw just isn’t long term.
FSG get off the hook in being the best we could hope for after extreme incompetence from other Americans. I think Ameriacn ‘investors’ will start thinking twice before entering the football scene in the future.

1 Like

If it goes ahead

Liverpool: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Phillips, Kabak, Robertson; Fabinho, Thiago, Milner; Salah, Mane, Firmino

Substitutes: Adrian, R.Williams, Tsimikas, Wijnaldum, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jones, Shaqiri, Jota

7 Likes

I’m with them on this one. Good on 'em.

1 Like