Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

Probably because the circumstances are different. We signed an emergency CB in January window, who was supposed to cover that position for the rest of the season. If he was supposed to be integrated in the side for the next six months, why sign him at all since it looked very last moment and probably one of our lower choice option?

Wow the Man U fans have rushed into the stadium as a protestā€¦but is leaving nowā€¦I guess just to make a point

1 Like

Is it over ?

1 Like

The worry now is that the fans will now try to block the home team departure from the hotel to the stadium to try to disrupt the gameā€¦

Fair play to them anyways. Why not bit of craic

And for the safety of the players, now are security going to be sure that the fans will not try to do a rush in while the game is in progress?

How did they even get on the pitch

There were hundreds of them, I donā€™t think the security had any chanceā€¦

1 Like

Is there crowds allowed? Iā€™m not from England so I didnā€™t know they opened up the stadiums yet

No, it is not allowed, they rushed into the stadium as a protest against the Glazersā€¦earlier there were a thousand or so fans protesting in front of the Man U team hotelā€¦

1 Like

Fucking idiots as always!

Iā€™m not a pessimist, but I donā€™t see us winning this one. Theyā€™re firing with all guns blazing and attacking wise weā€™re now impotent.
And yeah, we donā€™t have a proper defense.
Itā€™s going to be a long night.

There is still hope in theory for European cup play next season, even theoretically Champions League. And if we canā€™t get that, then I want us to go for the Europa League and win it. So for me, getting some European cup play is truly important, even the lesser one, still a decent cup to win. I want to follow my team travel around Europe and beat teams, it is great.
So with that in mind, and some massive amount of pride involved with what is an opponent Liverpool really does not enjoy losing to, let us please have a great game and beat these ones !

1 Like

Canā€™t believe we let some 2 minute shite apology satisfy us. Iā€™m sorry I was caught not sorry for the Super League. Hopefully we do similar next home game

You are right that on paper it looks difficult. But if our guys manage, some how, to find their top ceiling (I know thatā€™s asking a bit much, but sometimes even this season, we have had a few games where we have managed to get some flow in our play), then we can absolutely beat them. Also, Manchester United doesnā€™t necessarily play their best game today either, we donā€™t know yet. So yeah, even though I understand your pessimism and find it grounded in reality, I want to note that we got a decent shot despite not being favorites today.

There is a good chance that the game might be postponed due to the manure fans action. Shouldnt the PL award the points to us then?

1 Like

I think weā€™ll see a delay, but not a postponement. Wouldnā€™t mind the three points though :wink:

Oh yeah, Liverpool fans are famous for being quiet and submissive.

FSG arenā€™t the Glazers, itā€™s not the same.

15 Likes

This is unbelievable.