Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

Yes but did you do it on a rainy night at Stoke?

2 Likes

Sadly I can only see one outcome. :hot_face:

The real question is, what is usually the outcome of your seen outcomes?

So if we win, you wonā€™t be able to start with the customary ā€œNever in doubtā€ā€¦

2 Likes

Still taking some time to think in the corner. His time will be up if we finish top 4, if not, alas! - heā€™ll spend the whole pre-season there too.

5 Likes

The run in thread jinxed us.

Easy schedule and all that. :joy:

1 Like

would be nice to show up for once!

1 Like

Michael Oliver is the ref for this game, Tierney on var.

Iā€™m taking advantage of a cricket playing social with lots of drinking instead.

After Newcastle I gave up on this season.

3 Likes

Before or after the final whistle?

2 Likes

The easiest game of the five remaining. Drop points to these shit and kiss our top four goodbye.

Donā€™t lose. Donā€™t even dare lose. Draw I donā€™t care anymore. Donā€™t lose.

We might score a goal and we will concede more than one.

Must win gameā€¦ Lose this and our slimmest of chances to make top 4 becomes no chance.

Always nice to beat these but we arenā€™t getting top 4 so only pride to play for.
Just need this season to be over now and to be honest it is for us.

4 Likes

After all the talk of the easy run in and this game being the one we can afford to drop points in, weā€™ll win it. And then get beaten by Southampton next weekend.

7 Likes

So they think they have done enough damage. They are sending the best English referee but on the other hand, they put Manchester Tierney on VAR, just in case.

1 Like

Yes real bold :crazy_face:

1 Like

Stop being fannys and win, this malaise needs to stop.

If any forward misses more than 2 easy chances haul them off, make a fucking point that enough is enough. You start delivering or you will be dropped, with the heavy hint if you donā€™t start stepping up you are off in the summer.

Iā€™d rather end the game with Oxlade, Shaqiri and Origi as our front line than give the 1st choice another 90mins of failure.

About time this team stopped feeling sorry for itsellf and played with just a hint of pride.

P.s. Play Fabinho in midfield for fucks SAKE.

15 Likes

Earpiece and whites for me, come on Liverpool bowl them over and batter them :slight_smile: