Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

If Phillips is back yes but if not Fab at cb, we don’t want them cunts scoring record amounts against us.

Please No Fabinho in defence.

Go 433 with Jota Salah and Bobby up top.

Fab, Milner and Thiago in midfield.

Mathematically it’s still very much possible. But more than the results, I’m very concerned with our performances and attitudes.

5 Likes

If Phillips is still out, it’s either Davies who hasn’t played a second or Rhys Williams. It’s not like Klopp has better options.

1 Like

Konate?
Oh wait…

It’s incredible that we’ve had, what, eight centre backs out injured this year? We only started the season with three!

This is why the ‘negligent to not buy another’ stuff pisses me off. They’d have only got injured. Every other fucker has.

1 Like

Season 3 Premiere GIF by Empire FOX

2 Likes

I’d argue we’d be better with Davies at center back and Fabinho in midfield…

3 Likes

I will say this only once…

We will leave Old Toilet with 3 pts!!!

In Klopp we trust!!!

4 Likes

Klopp better be all…

It’s time to give someone a good spanking. I can not think of a better time nowthat we didn’t manage to do that vs fake madriders.

Possibly yes. The point is that there isn’t a clear cut choice. There are drawbacks whatever Klopp does. It’s that kind of a season.

2 Likes

100% agree

For the where-are-you @PeachesEnRegalia

Smash.Them.They.Are.Shit

1 Like

3 goals to us 1 penalty to them.

Very confident.

2 Likes

Top 4 almost certainly gone,so a bit meh,to be fair.
But if we are going to win anything this season let’s smash the Mancs at Old toilet.
We have to be due to find the back of the net regularly,this one is a great starting point.

1 Like

I think I would feel much better if Top4 would be mathematically gone already. This rollercoaster thing is killing me.

If Fulham gets something from their game at Chelsea on Saturday we could close the gap to 2 points with a win at the Toilet.

2 points with 4 games to go and Chelsea playing at the Etihad next week.

So if we have a 12% chance now after the weekend it could drop to 5% or rise to 30%.

With that all said - Fulham getting a point on Saturday is unlikely and we winning on Sunday even more.

I think it’s clear by now that this only worked for the calendar year 2020…
The lad needs a proper pre-season and come back with something new for next season. I’m sure he won’t disappoint.

7 Likes

Was always doomed to fail due to stealing the strap line… None original bottle job :wink:

I think Maguire is suspended for them? Whether it makes a difference or not is debatable.

Hope Fab can move back into midfield.