Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

Players need to stop being fannys, things like this should fire them up to smash them.

I think our centre halves will have to play that deep tonight.

4 Likes

Or he could do really wellā€¦

2 Likes

Oh I think our players will be fired up very much. The thing that anger me is that if this would happen the other way round, the media would have reacted very different.

4 Likes

Come on reds

What learn how to move fast? :joy:

In Klopp we trust mate

Of course but is it true? Easy for someone to post something and never have to back it up.

Only 10 changesā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

It was forced, Maguire got injured. Not their fault!

We still hear the story about one bottle beeing thrown against the Man City bus etc, even I know itā€™s different.

4 Likes

Rhys Williams jeeeezz. Iā€™m scared. Hope Bobby is on his game today also.

1 Like

I trust Klopp but not Rhys. :hot_face:

Not a popular thing to say in some quarters, but 100% correct in my view.
Tyres slashed, anti Liverpool chants, bottles thrown, hostility all round and SKY call it a peaceful protest.
If it happens at Anfield the narrative changes.

As I said, your view will be countered. But you are correct.

8 Likes

So weā€™re running decoy busses and risking encounters with protesters. Meanwhile United players have been relaxing at the ground for the day in executive boxes converted to hotel rooms for them.

How do we keep getting the short end of the stick for something caused by their fans?

8 Likes

We should just refuse to play. Fucking arseholes.

4 Likes

was there any protests ahead of their Leicester game?

1 Like

Pearces tweet was 5.55

Frankly we have not looked like a CL team this season but despite that we have managed to get very close. MU have behaved disgracefully, fans and management and should have been punished but we know they wont be. Klopp would not have done what weasel OGS did. Probably would have rested half a team each game instead of all in one game.
Would have liked to see Milly or Jones instead of Gini tonight but there you go, nothing I can do about it so no point in getting stressed.

1 Like

Phew, had me worried. Firmino in place of Mane, not much between them this season so thatā€™s fine IMO.