Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

who else is already having nightmares of rashford in a track meet with rhys williams

1 Like

The t shirts our lads are wearing is that in memory of that young lad hit by lightening

3 Likes

Rashford is having nightmares

1 Like

I understand the team selection. Obviously we are all a bit nervous about Rhys Williams in central defense against their pace. But the trade off is getting Fabinho in that midfield, and for me, that is the right choice between the two.

Mascot put up a very attacking team earlier, 4-2-3-1 that put Fabinho in the defense, and saw all four strikers play. That was intriguing to me, but Klopp is sticking to the usual formation.

With four proper strikers one misses out, and this time it is Mane. I can see the thinking. Mane has been below his usual standards. And maybe Firmino starting helps us to get a foothold in the game. And if Mane comes on - hopefully with plenty of time to do some damage - he will have a point to prove, and it could be a masterstroke by the manager.

Nervous about this one, canā€™t deny it. Even with our strongest team and more favorable circumstances than at present, we havenā€™t managed a win there in 7 years.

So weā€™re due then!

Come on you reds! Mane winner from the bench? It is written.

1 Like

Fair play, thatā€™s a nice touch.

2 Likes

No one was going to watch their B team play Leicester. They know this is the game to do it because of the size of the audience.

Canā€™t believe Neville has got another chance to pontificate about owners not getting clubs or listening to fans like heā€™s some kind of Saint.

Any condemnation from him on the disruption this has caused to Liverpoolā€™s preparations and the farce of a line up they put out on Tuesday. Course not.

1 Like

He could play well without doing enough. Has done well this season but is to slow and consequently unlikely to be good enough.

i wish, i so very wish

9 Likes

Thats my point, there was clear images of bottles being thrown and the aftermath by our ā€œfansā€. Rightly all media condoned such idiotic behaviour.

Everything youā€™ve just posted is a rumour, Iā€™ve seen the decoy coach and its tyres were fine. People twisting this into slashed tyresā€¦

Anyway itā€™s irrelevant, big performance needed tonight, any sort of disturbance should spur us on not the other way.

they are not watching this one eitherā€¦except on TVā€¦

will be VERY lucky if we get anything from this gameā€¦olly rested his first team against lcfc to make sure they kill us toniteā€¦

But letā€™s support the lad becauseā€¦ weā€™ll it is what it is.

We know what he is, we know what he isnā€™t.

He got that Liverbird on his chest so Iā€™ll support him.

4 Likes

And weā€™ve had just as long rest

Firstly the t shirts are a lovely touch.

But those cards saying ā€œforwardā€ ā€œmidfieldā€ ā€œdefenderā€ are cheesy as fuck.

Is it so the lads know what position theyā€™re playing hahaha

1 Like

Win this and weā€™re probably playing CL next season. No pressure then.

1 Like

Come on lads! Believe.

Weā€™re due to ducking maul somebody it may as well be these cunts

1 Like

I see UK Media from a distance and actually donā€™t pay attention to such things. But if I notice these differences, then in my opinion there is something to it.

And there are enough images and videos out there from everything mentioned.

Interesting question - keen for others views - is United away our biggest game of the season?

For me Iā€™d say yes but others may say Everton or City etc

Home and away , itā€™s always the biggest.

2 Likes