Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

Brave decision to play Williams and not Fabinho at CB. Good luck, Rhys. You’re going to need it.

2 Likes

At the least it is up there in the biggest three. Contextually, we might distinguish the bigger games based on what is at stake.

So this game, already huge, is given more gravitas due to the CL ramifications.

1 Like

100% with you and @Livvy

I was so disgusted to see BBC, Guardian, and Sky claiming all calm and peaceful. What else do they want…a bloody carnage???

2 Likes
6 Likes

I’m seething in anger.

1 Like

it bothers me when the media normalizes what should be considered socially disruptive behavior. it’s fucking sad and it’s setting a precedent for anarchistic behavior. as long as nobody gets hurt, torch the place?

4 Likes

Good luck to Rhys Williams too!

And a plea to our fans (not you in particular mate!)

We all know the score with Williams in the defense. Slow and potentially risky, especially against their pace. So maybe we should be playing Fabinho there? But the flip side of that is we will lose authority in the midfield, and potentially they will cut through us more easily, leaving the defense - with Fabinho in the defense - trying to keep them out under some sort of sustained siege?

So Fabinho in the midfield is the decision that has been made. Stop them higher up the pitch? Maybe even start some of our own action going the other way? Personally, I back it.

But the plea is this… let’s not be wise after the fact if Williams proves to be slow on occasion tonight. We all know the score. But the decision has been made, and we should all be able to see the thinking behind it, whatever way we might personally have deployed the team if we were in Klopp’s shoes.

Peace out.

And play a blinder Rhys lad!

6 Likes

Everton had the chance to overtake us in the table.

0-0 :joy:

2 Likes

…dang…just taken my ‘meds’ and I’m now relaxed!!!

…not many are seeing us win this and I can see why, however…I will be the lone voice of hope and declare that we will leave with 3pts.

it is way overdue!!!

IN KLOPP WE TRUST!!!

2 Likes

They have that chance for over a century now. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Come on Liverpool smash these cunts.

That was almost awesome then you spelt his fucking name wrong :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Tin Pot Lol

1 Like

I won’t lie, Cavani scares me. I think he is going to sit on Rhys’ shoulder and terrorize him.

What was the point of the Davies acquisition???

1 Like

State of this

4 Likes

Shirt Sales

Fabinho/Thiago will smash this cunt early in

Just realised Booby is in . Hope he earns his place. Surprised that Sadio is out considering he has scored in the last two games.

Today is Vatertag - Fathers Day in Germany. This means I have been spending most of the day drinking a vast quantity of beer. In Scotland the equivalent day is called “Thursday”.

Anyway, football. I’m expecting a crap game and we will be wearing that crap kit again. Let’s just get this thing out of the way.

4 Likes