Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

Can’t yell, my little fella is under the weather and if I wake him Mrs SBYM will kill me.

Instead I’m just gonna sit here and play with myself.

1 Like

Why klopp not play mane Bobby is useless blah blah blah. Fools :smiley:

1 Like

I legitimately hit send when that ball left Trent’s foot and I thought fuck me watch Bobby get on the end of this.

Now who can I reverse jinx for the second half?!!!

EDIT: and FTR, it was a beautiful goal from Bobby.

3 Likes

Fuck off Manure, we are winning!!!

1 Like

Firmino’s first goal against United in the PL (and first since March 2016 at home in the UEL). That being said, bring Mane on and let him run them ragged. They are on toast.

1 Like

On the way.

1 Like

Bruno whining to Taylor probably for not finding a way to chalk off our 2 goals

4 Likes

What’s that muppet moaning about to the ref?

1 Like

Game on you fuckers!!!

• and for not giving him 2 more penalties.
1 Like

5 Likes

Thank god, you’ll never know these days

1 Like

:grinning: oh yes… Bobby redeemed

2 Likes

I have seen flashes of the LFC of yesteryear…

Flashes have become a trickle…

1 Like

The team better not sit back and try to nurse this one home. We got to push them to alleviate the pressure at the back

Nat tackled him. Not allowed, according to him.

2 Likes

Great end to the half. Need to keep concentrating

Pogba you fucking waste of space.

I thank you.

3 Likes

He fell over in the box - should be a pen in his mind. He got one last season for kicking a Palace player why shouldn’t he get one for lying down?

3 Likes

There are more goals in this for us but we have to be switched on more defensively with their movement Mo has to help Trent more when Shaw moves up.

Fab unlucky with their goal and blame for me goes in Gini not tracking Bissakas run and Fabs positioning when covering Fernades