Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

…‘against the run of play’ and ‘after a sloppy start’???
Fuck off Tyler you bitter old cunt

4 Likes

Oh yeh, just before we scored, I was about to say, Fernandes is a cheating twat!! Then dropped my iPad as the header went in!

3 Likes

Utd have been crap they barely attacked us, we deserve the lead.

2 Likes

Phew, Firmino was quite anonymous then boom goes the dynamite. I love that they gave away a free kick in order to help the faking fucker.

Nice Jota goal, thankfully a forward that scores against utd. It was looking really bad for a while.

2 Likes

No worries. TAN battalion is here :muscle:

1 Like

Its very stressful, mancs are cheating, ref well refs blind, biased and a manc supporter…and we are 2:1 up…

3 Likes

The ref is a cunt.

4 Likes

What is Southgate thinking right now?

1 Like

Bruno is quite the odious little cunt, isn’t he?

9 Likes

Of course, sorry. I completely forgot. :joy:

Poor old Bruno, the injustice of it all

Still touching himself coz wan biscuit did a tackle.

1 Like

Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?

11 Likes

If I had to live with this teeth I’d probably be miserable, too.

Need two more goals…to bring my heartbeat normal :innocent:

2 Likes

Yep, but I’d have loved him here for it haha.

Normally works when I have go at Mo for his passing, so you might see him getting a few mentions

1 Like

Geez, you’d really want Pogba next to you in a stoush, hey?

He’s a real hard nut. Really digs in when it’s his turn.

1 Like

Hesgoals and you can watch.

lol

Other than that…

Very happy for Nat. He looked pumped to amend for the own goal every time we had a corner and he did.

We started slow and weren’t looking sharp, as if we had to play 3 games in 6 days. But, did well to get in the game. Robbo has been brilliant in tracking Rashford back. Trent immense going forward, creating chances throughout the half. Fab has been sweeping up nicely and Jota just brilliant upfront. All in all we are doing okay but still leading. I’ll take this at FT.

2 Likes