Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

Fuck off you red Cunts, the Red Heroes (currently in aqua) are here. :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

7 Likes

FWIW I thought it wasn’t a penalty. Good application of VAR. If only it is done consistently in this way :man_shrugging:

This might be the best and most pure thing I’ve read today.

1 Like

What colour is it meant to be? Green, blue, something else. I bloody hate it.

1 Like

Gini at timesis less than fucking shit. Thiago gets caught upfield Gini in position to cover for hime and just dissappears.
Poor half from Firmino then pops up for the vital stuff.
We win a clear cut penalty and it gets overturned.
Becker being a prick.
Yet we are winning. Funny old game. :grin:

bit of the reverse psychology there? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Other than the marking, wasn’t it Pogba himself who committed the foul?

Can’t believe they are giving that Utd goal to Fernandez.

1 Like

HT 1-2

We set up offensively, with the full backs pushing up, a high line, and passing out from the back. Ali with a worrying trend of an error in gifting Utd a chance, but nothing came of it. Nevertheless, a goal down in 10 mins from a Nat deflection to a Bruno shot which was touch and go hitting the post. Unlucky.

Man Utd set up in away team mode, and we created a few chances, such as Jota testing the keeper. As usual, we couldn’t be clinical, whereas Utd got their goal with their only shot on target.

But this time, we dug deep, Nat involved in the scum area to assist Jota. Then perfect second goal just before the break. Bobby with his smile back.

The penalty decisions – the handball, who knows the rules these days. Up to ref, so prob a pen for Utd in the opening mins if it was in our area.

The Bailly one, well, think back to Fab and the “foul” upgraded to a penalty.

1 Like

Shakey start to the half but we got to grips with it and had the better of the last 20 mins.

Let’s hope we stay sharp and switched on now. Mane on at 60-70 in the mood to score please

It’ll get given as an own goal later on, early going wide.

Dangerous play merits a penalty.

1 Like

Golden boot the wanker wants

1 Like

Gini has been fucking brilliant by the way. Four players on him? Five? Doesn’t matter. Give him the ball. It’s sound.

9 Likes

United desperately trying to locate our decoy bus to put it in front of their goal for the second half. Desperate cunts.

2 Likes

I agree. I also understand the frustration when he missed one of the forwards running open but Gini’s ball retention has been immense. Just my opinion.

4 Likes

He really hasn’t and is the reason our midfield is being dominated. Open both your eyes.
I agree at times he does some nice stuff but doesn’t ever make it count.

Klopp needs to be decisive with the subs. Man Utd will bring on Greenwood around the 60 min mark, and Klopp should not be passive if United start to build pressure.

1 Like

Gini has been good, Fab poor for goal and Thiago ok.

1 Like

Im not sure what was better - getting my second covid shot or seeing Bobby score again

2 Likes