Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

Would that penalty have been overturned if it was at the other end?

Lee Dixon was wanking himself off over it on my stream. Helps with lovefest pretending that his goalscoring record isn’t heavily loaded by suspect pens.

2 Likes

He’s a real motherfucker.

2 Likes

Bloody hell hell. I wake up and it’s 1-1. I go to make a cuppa, come back and we’re winning.
Will be drinking a lot of tea in the second half.

2 Likes

Beautiful fight back.

Two penalties for me. Early doors through Bally’s leg, then his hand stopped it rolling through to Jota for a tap in. Wasn’t even looked at. Joke.

Then Bailey kicking Nat’s shin. The baked bean headed bastard looked to have called it right, but the hairy armed Tierney got in his ear, and it was another VAR farce.

How many points have we been robbed of this year, btw?

Still, no stopping our boys, depleted side or not. Nat Philipps, heart of a lion. Kept it alive in the box, swivels and sends it into the danger zone, when Jota did his best Johnny Barnes impression with the back heeled flick. Lovely.

But wait. We are not done yet.

Free kick, Bobby kept running around the back and got his beautiful head on it. Bam. 2-1.

So pumped up right now. Big second half please Liverpool.

Next goal might be crucial.

For sure. Still a half to play where Taylor will award United a spot penalty for sure.

1 Like

Our front three has now scored against United in the PL. Thank fuck.

(FWIW, Jota scored against them with Wolves twice I think, so not surprised. That said, he had (for 10 minutes) 3 PL goals against United to Bobby’s then-0.)

It really isn’t enough, he needs to follow his man more, cover more and actual create things.

Thing is he doesn’t have much on the bench.

This is rhetorical I assume?

I would take him in a heartbeat.

1 Like

But I wish he would not fanny around when in our area and try to dribble past a player. Gini, put your foot through it.

Man Utd set up to pounce on any errors.

1 Like

We need a third quuick like. They will score another goal against us.

Poor for their goal, no pressure on AWB at all, he is far too passive in defence.

1 Like

One of these days he is going to injure himself while faking.

3 Likes

The midfield in general I feel like is being rolled over fairly easily. Fab has been really bad.

I know I would have been super pissed off if it was given against us.

come on Jurgen
 focus now and time your subs right this 2nd half

1 Like

No chance.

Man Utd will bring on pace and fresh players.

Klopp needs to counter and bring on the like of Curtis. Be brave. Three fresh players in the last 15 to 20 minutes can track runners.

1 Like