Roberto FIRMINO: 2020/21

I think Firmino should play as one of the midfield three.

On the other hand, he shouldnā€™t IMO. Thatā€™s where we are stacked and he even if from bench would be good playing at his usual position to find his groove.

1 Like

Nothing a good kick up the arse canā€™t remedy.

PL refsā€¦

I think thereā€™s also a ā€œtoo deep for his/our own goodā€ with Bobby. Heā€™s either a false 9 or no.10 with a striker in front/alongside him. Nothing else than that for me.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Heā€™ll be top scorer of the season now,my eye was moist when he scored.

4 Likes

Itā€™s time for us to start adjusting our tactics. A replacement for Firmino is not easy to find, and there are always more Kane/Lewandowski/Werner-style FWs than Firmino-style players out there.

Erm, Bobby is one of a kind. A unicorn.

1 Like
3 Likes

Iā€™d prefer if he looked more often and concentrated on his finishing and his protection of the ball in the deeper areas to be completely honest with you.

5 Likes

He was absolutely abject in his cameo yesterday. Lost the ball numerous times as usual, and blazed a sitter over the bar.

We need the real Bobby back.

3 Likes

He needs a break. He is pivotal to Kloppā€™s system and has been the most tedious worker in last five years. The fatigue is just showing these days. Give him a couple of weeks break and he will be back shiny as a penny (not the one from Big Bang Theory :wink: ).

1 Like

If there is ever any real evidence of alien abduction and replication then Bobby is it, please Mr Alien can we have our Bobby back

2 Likes

Penny is pretty shiny though

6 Likes

Bernadette is better. They do every thing they can to make her look dowdy and come across as annoying and everything they can to highlight how attractive Penny is but Bernadette is the better looking under all that. I donā€™t know why Iā€™m getting distractedā€¦

2 Likes

I can see where you are coming from, sheā€™s very cute too but Penny is smokin hot.
Unlike Bobby, whoā€™s been dreadful lately. Is it fatigue, loss of form, who knows.
Iā€™d bench him for Jota. At least we have options unlike the centre half situation.

2 Likes

Perhaps Firmino is distratcted as well?

10 points for me getting this thread back on topic. :nerd_face:
sneaks another peak at Penny GIF :innocent:

1 Like

Yeah ā€œcuteā€! Sure she could distract anyone too but not sure thatā€™s really whatā€™s wrong with Bobby.

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t call Penny smocking hot, yeah, she has that hint of smoldering sexuality, but I consider her more on the pretty side. Damn you @Noo_Noo :yum: