Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

Within a week ? That’s 3 days too much for the FSG out chants to come.

1 Like

Sign him he is great. Do not waste the money he is Sh*t. FDSG out for not spending. FSG in for spending!

Tired Tom And Jerry GIF by Death Wish Coffee

Waiting for the news to break.

I don’t like that talk about Arsenal and Chelsea could be or not interested … Get it done.

Btw, did I mention that I’m an impatient man … :innocent:

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1684578678825689095?s=20

1 Like

Yep, very good.

4 Likes

You are bored! Oh please, allow me to guide you to this wonderful thread of excitement and information :blush:

This still dragging on?,?

I thought I’d had a deja vu episode for a moment whilst reading that. I’m pretty certain that could have been posted two weeks ago, word for word :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Is this the first thread that Nikola started where a transfer might actually happen?

1 Like

Let’s pretend he didn’t start it

1 Like

Haha, he did start the Mac Allister thread to be fair!

1 Like

hate it when it drags…twitter having a melt down and claims of saints trying to start a bidding war with chelsea

So why is this taking so long? The boy will now probably miss the flight. Do we really have to wait for the Fabs transfer to go through? And if that’s the case, is Lavia not coming then after all? To be honest I find it incredibly amateurish that Klopp isn’t getting him in time for the pre-season, why didn’t we look into it sooner? I know, I know, I’m impatient.

2 Likes

Good that Twitter no longer exists… :sunglasses:

I very much doubt the deal for Lavia is predicated on the Fab deal. If it was, we wouldn’t be bidding until the cash is in the bank.

1 Like

Well I just had a quick look and it has “Dave Allen returns” trending. Which is nice, as he was one of my favourite comedians. Unfortunately, he died 18 years ago.

1 Like

I’m trying to understand why we didn’t bother much earlier and the only other explanation I can think of would be that Hendos exit came as a total surprise and we hadn’t seriously planned to sign Lavia before.

We don’t know what we don’t know, but off the top of my head, Henderson and Fabinho dragged on and on, and there were times when it seemed liked both would go, neither would go, or one would go.

We probably didn’t want to leave ourselves too bloated in midfield, paying too much wages and not having enough minutes to go around.

Another possibility is that maybe we were trying hard for another midfielder, more experienced, a real apex predator like Tchouameni. Or maybe we had a good look at Caicedo but discovered it is all but done with Chelsea.

Could be lots of reasons why Lavia wasn’t closed earlier.

Hopeful it happens very quickly now, and he joins up with the squad in Singapore and we don’t look back.

2 Likes

I’m surprised he hadn’t died for about the 14th time knowing that place.

Expect Joyce to post around 9pm that a deal has been agreed this week or next.

2 Likes

chelsea jus might shift their focus after brighton just rejected their 80 million pound bid (93 million euro)