Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

I do think I have a slight preference for this lad still.

He seems to have acted in a professional manner throughout but football is like that sadly, it’s full of cnuts.

Sign them both really boil Chelsea’s piss, sure this guy can play further forward.

3 Likes

I’m with you on this. Caicedo is twice the player Lavia is and one that our midfield is screaming for right now but the way he acted amidst transfer interest from Arsenal and Chelsea have put me off. Even though I’d prefer a more experienced/developed player than Lavia at 50 million pounds, I’d rather have him at that price than Caicedo at double of that.

5 Likes

Agree with both of you. I really admire the way young Romeo has acted in the last few weeks. On the other hand I’m really uncomfortable with the way Caicedo has been edging for a move since January.

2 Likes

Its not just since January lets not forget last summer he removed all references on his social media to Brighton after they allegedly rejected our bid

He’s had his heart set on more clubs than a teenager has on class mates.

1 Like

Thats what is a red flag for myself what happens if Madrid or Barcelona flatter there eyelashes at him year or 2 down the line.

2 Likes

Fund our defence which will probably need a rebuild.

Almost there.

For clarity, I meant 2000 posts.

Wrong forum :joy:

Edit: oh….right

He plays for a selling club and has been told he can leave and had to sit and watch other team mates leave window after window. It’s possible he isnt listening/being badly advised and so acting in a way that someone who knows the details can be critical of him. But on the other hand it is confusing as shit for everyone else why he’s still there

2 Likes

Cafe in Blackpool.

That would drain the life and soul out of any deal.

I still prefer him. Can we have both?

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

Poor lad had his bags packed ready to move :rofl:

1 Like

Romeo who?

He didn’t clear out his locker mind so that’s a bonus

You mean to say you want your cake and eat it too??? :smiley::smiley::smiley:

…NO!!!

I’d say Lavia is fuming with Southampton right now

2 Likes

Jorg tomorrow morning

“Here is 49m”