Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

Now Brighton buy Lavia for 50m with release clause 35m in next two years only active with Liverpool. I am fine with that.

4 Likes

Unless Brighton have about 15 DM to pick from it wouldn’t be a bad deal.

They have a few but no one as talented as Lavia. Would be a great move for all parties - Kudus, Lavia and Dahoud in midfield.

2 Likes

Jorg playing 3-D chess while everyone else is playing checkers?

2 Likes

That’s rubbish.

If it were anything like Football Mananger it would be £100 upfront with the rest spread over as many years as possible. Let your future manager deal with the shitfight of future transfer debts

1 Like

Jorg be like

Big Bang Theory Brain GIF

Kudus deal seems to be held up because the player wants a release clause which Brighton are not looking to give.

Either way , Lavia to Brighton would be a very good deal.

They’ve even got the money to even look at getting someone miles better than Danny fucking Welbeck in the attack.

Find someone to take Thiago at 50m , and then bid the same for Lavia.

Midfield rebuild complete

2 Likes

It would be a laugh if Chelsea move on to Lavia only for Brighton to snap him up to replace Caicedo.

1 Like

He’s not going to Brighton…

attitude shut up GIF

3 Likes

In the summer transfer thread… it is saying Chelsea have just bought Tyler Adams

i really hope we can still do a deal for this lad. Get him and our midfield is sorted for 10 years along with what we have and Moses.

Agreed. But Lavia at 50m would impede the growth of Bajcetic unless Thiago leaves.

If we do have the added money , spend on a CB.

i wonder if club will move Thiago on…use the money for Lavia…The lad really wants to join. I feel really sorry for him in all this.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be so much bothered about Lavia. He knows that Man City have an option on him at 40m the coming year. One year in a championship at his age is going to improve him massively. That is assuming , Chelsea don’t pick him up

Jörg’s next bid: 25M in instalments…

i think he ends up at Chelsea now tbh.

True and the same can be said about the whole ‘Caicedo only wants CFC’ bullshit. Klopp made one phone call and that was it… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The Kudus deal might be off. Kudus can not agree on personal terms and Ajax gave them a deadline until tomorrow. We see what happens.