Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

And I’ve been to Newton Abbot races a couple of times.

1 Like

Wonder if we are keeping quiet on Moses cos we are working on a deal for this lad?

Thats what i was thinking too. They might be in for him

They’ve just pulled out of that Adams deal I doubt they would be.

I’ve been on that railway line, quite picturesque in the summer. Was on my way down to Plymouth, it was a 16hr round trip, my brother dragged me down to watch his favourite club Oxford away. Lost 3-0, train was delayed on the way back at Taunton for 2hrs.

However it’s a nice motorbike ride around Devon/Cornwall. Thought I’d detail the thread too.

1 Like

Well nothing is happening and all the focus is elsewhere wouldn’t be surprise if we announce this on the official this evening.

3 Likes

BREAKING: Romeo Lavia expected to leave Southampton training because the flu at the end of last week, things are improving fast and player has good vibes. -

BREAKING: Lavia just seen boarding a boat. A big ass boat at the South Hampton docks.

Is he off to the “new world”

He got on at the other dock and is heading in the opposite direction

Maybe headed to the USA to join a MLS team. By the time the deal is finalized, he’ll be just getting off the boat.

If he is hitching a ride by Ellen Mcarthur, perhaps.

RDT_20230811_191129146251553463296905

Lol fuck off Chelsea

Maybe Southampton should have an auction.

The journos at sky seem to thnk Chelsea want both Lavia and Caicedo now

Back from the golf, has Lavia signed?

Literally just signing everyone

Can’t scrape the money for Caicedo because we blew them out of the water. So they are trying to complete the deal on Lavia.

Both of them :rofl: