Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

So we getting no one. Great

1 Like

Don’t look back in Sangare!

Bit of a mess this I’d it happens.

This is Todd Boehly throwing his toys out of the pram, in reaction to another team making him look silly. He will buy anyone who plays the 6 role, just so Liverpool can’t get one. He has a 'the rules don’t apply to me" attitude.

Hes right. Ffp obviously not a thing

Christ, there’s some bollocks being posted tonight.

I’m feeling sorry for this lad. He wanted to play for us and advance his career and he’s stuck in the middle of this mess.

I hope he gets a decent move whoever it’s with.

3 Likes

Please don’t end up not getting lavia or Caicedo. It would be too hard to take.

2 Likes

How could Chelsea sign both if signing Caicedo alone at the price quoted would put them in breach of FFP (even if FFP has as many teeth as a hillbilly moonshiner)?

They don’t care, take the fine and move on.

1 Like

Perhaps Chelsea is just bluffing on Lavia so that we’ll back off on Caicedo?

2 Likes

They attempting to frighten LFC out of the Caicedo bid and back away to return for Romeo… Fuck Off Chelsea

Haha… can’t make this up. But I miss this lad more than Caicedo. He wanted us (obviously he would) and we missed out on him by 4 million bidding in increments of 2 million.

That’s why I interverted two letters in the Chelsea thread title, a while ago. :wink:

https://twitter.com/sachatavolieri/status/1690068687053570048?s=46&t=3MN91oJhL7tCeLgkvFUZ_g

If we somehow miss out on both Caicedo and Lavia. That would be quite the accomplishment. Heads should roll.

1 Like

Chelsea totally schooled us.

You guys listen too much to these twitter itks. They know nothing, but you believe everything as if it’s some form of gospel. :joy:

5 Likes

I agree.

Every thread in this section should be locked until something is confirmed by the club, then and only then can we talk about it.

How toxic a view must one have of their own club to look at chelsea’s conduct in this and their current situation and think “yep, they played a great hand. We should learn something from them”

15 Likes