Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

Using thesaurus.com we have some other options available…

bustle defiant
rush rebellious
urgency contrary
stress disobedient

2 Likes

There’s a sell on clause that been widely documented. Dunno the actual details but most reporting City receive a percentage or either profit or sale.

Still no update. Im nervous :dotted_line_face:

This is typical of our dealings with Southampton
We did well with our purchases in the end
I think we should walk away and go for Florentino Luis of Benfica

I’ve just logged on and saw there was over 60 more posts in this thread. Something has happened, I thought. But no, I really should’ve known better.

1 Like

me and u both… gone strangely quiet

Which is very much part of my point. City with all the talent they have coming through their youth set up should be able to find more minutes for them, or have progressed more of those players to the senior squad than they have done. We’re limited by the fact that the quality we have coming through is not as deep as City’s.

Klopp certainly would have made it happen, we’ve seen him give our youngsters, whether or not they are as good as those on the books at City, deep runs in the domestic cups for example - so the routeway available to players simply can’t in good faith be said to be the same.

Some chatter on the saints forum that we may be blindsided by Chelsea …the interest in Lavia is known…but to make sure they apparently are pulling off a move that will devastate our fans by bidding for JWP …according to a saints fan looking at twitter😂

Expect Romano to have an exclusive tweet soon😂

Just clarify Chelsea are?

The only thing that will devastate me is if we bid for him.

manji

manji

Posted 2 hours ago

Twitter stuff but Chelsea now in for JWP. Maybe I was harsh on Joe Shields

1 Like

Fair play they seem to be a funny lot , saying if they were willing to offer £80 million for caicedo , then they should hold out for £40 million from Chelsea as he is just as able :thinking:…more or less

You mean the “famous” Joe Shields.

No me nethier
Obama Reaction GIF

Former Southampton back room guy who got hired by Bohley as a one of their main transfer guys…co Sporting director or some title like that.

Yeah it’s the way one of the ITK’s coined him.

Fabinho move confirmed. Expect to see movement one way or another here soon.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1684992487943819264?t=m_f7jxr1NE9ODrni1xKeIQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/sachatavolieri/status/1685013068789506048

1 Like

I like this new rule :wink:

1 Like

I"ve just read that Romeo Lavia will still be in the Southampton squad to play against Alkmar tomorrow. That presumably means that nothing is as close as we might want it to be.

I don’t know what to believe anymore tbh.

2 Likes

Lavia in soton squad tomorrow so we dragging on this deal now

Let’s see if that’s true come tomorrow. Sounds to me like Southampton are just briefing that out to show the fans nothing is imminent in terms of him going.

Of course the situation could change between now and when they play but for now, with nothing agreed, why wouldn’t it be business as usual for them.

3 Likes