Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

We should have done the same with Fab.

3 Likes

Will be very disappointed if we cannot get him. Always spent 12637489592748593 times watch his highlight.

1 Like

So no excuses

https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/status/1685262333365420032?s=46&t=WmjWm_FqqFdVHHP8b7dN9A

4 Likes

Which is why everyone should relax, keep calm and trust in the boss!!!

3 Likes

On the bench for Southampton today.

Read into that what you will.

2 Likes

Also their final warm up game which lets be honest you’d expect him to play if he wasn’t heading out.

1 Like

Ive read into it…that we still havent signed him…

4 Likes

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

1 Like

Just come on.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1685302298543603712?s=20

You wouldn’t have thought Chelsea would do two 19 year old defensive mids in one window. Even they aren’t that scatter gun surely?

A sign perhaps that Lavia isn’t interested in going there maybe?

They seem to be fond of spending money

I don’t think there is a structure to their spending.

1 Like

Ugo is a CM not a DM

Don’t know that I’ve ever seen this kind of transfer strategy. You buy players first then figure out what to do with them later…

1 Like

I saw they wanted 3 attackers as well

I’d literally never heard of him until I saw that tweet and was just going off what transfermarkt said.

Really look forward to them playing a midfield with Ugochukwu and Chukwuemeka. Commentators and pundits are going to have strokes trying to pronounce those two.

2 Likes

Chelsea have been all over the place with their spending under Boehly. Many of us have wondered how the heck it is being allowed, as it seems particularly egregious.

The other point, now that they have Poch as manager, is whether or not there will start to be any pattern to the recruitment, that would lead us to believe the manager is working to a plan. I suspect there will be a move in that direction, but time will tell, as they seem to cycle through the managers.

As for Lavia, hopefully it closes very soon. I think he is an excellent player, and Klopp’s comments - not on Lavia but anbout the midfield changes, are measured and encouraging.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t think Klopp has ever been so open about us doing some deals.

Who knows maybe we will have another Dom type signing out of the blue.

2 Likes

It’s why Martin Tyler retired.

Wow! A comment I can agree with.

Awesome Seksenler GIF by TRT

Don’t know what Bruce Springsteen has said or knows tbh