Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

see yourself out @ZinedineBiscan lol

1 Like

were u at Leclerc

1 Like

Sorry but I just dont beleive it.

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by Bombay Softwares

Make it happen! That’s a South American country we don’t have a squad player from.

nor me

https://twitter.com/JacobsBen/status/1686786903784275968

Bottom line with Lavia… In the scheme of things, he only has a handful of quality games under his belt. Can’t recall any other player Jurgen has bought, that has so few - more games, more chance of being on a Jurgen ‘to get’ list…
What is surprising in all these valuations, Pepe went to the Arse for £75m…!
Read today they are considering letting him go this summer, for ZILCH…!

Hope we never get the guy who bought him on our staff…

1 Like

Caicedo’s camp dont know if the offer is real? They think it’s a possibility Brighton told them of an offer that doesnt exist? Maybe that someone submit a prank offer?

WTF is happening?

2 Likes

Its the clusterfuck called Chelsea. Does anyone actually think they wouldn’t panic bid a much larger offer following a (Brighton) planted fake bid from a mysterious club?

I’m sure you were just being facetious but I’ll play along anyway!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/sachatavolieri/status/1686795748342460429?t=3pI-xp7FXU2ma-pvbcyrhA&s=19

This guy has been the first to report anything, quickly followed by here we go etc.

1 Like

Hopefully this saga finishes and we tie up one more midfielder after him.

Or could chelsea be planting a fake bid to get Brighton to accept a lower than £100m figure, then make a public bid to the same value?

Bored Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

Lavia was signed when Hasenhutl was managing Southampton iirc. I don’t think he’ll take that much time to adapt to Klopp’s system.

2 Likes

its leclerc, i kid u not…

1 Like

@cynicaloldgit… thank you for this. have had a few really shitty months and your post had me laughing and crying… thank u so much for the comedic relief, its greatly appreciated…

1 Like

I believe you mentioned elsewhere that you had been going through a rough time; I sincerely hope that all is better now.

I’m just glad that I’m not the only one who remembers Allo Allo. :joy:

3 Likes

Come on, personal attacks are worse than offtopic.

1 Like

Back on topic, fellas, and keep it civil.

3 Likes

I do, but I shall say this only once.