Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

Easier to neg the last 2 million

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Chelsea will have this shit wrapped up by tomorrow morning

The positive of Chelsea bidding is that it forces our hand. However, it would be helpful if Lavia told Southampton that he only wants to move to us. May actually see our last offer being accepted with minor tweaks.

On the other hand, Chelsea’s transfer approach reminds me of a revamp of the film ‘Brewsters millions’. It is so scatter gun!

2 Likes

What was the point of getting Chukwemuka and Ugochukwu then? Just to force Tyler to retire and give the rest of the commentators fits?

Fun… they like to jus get stuff

https://twitter.com/sachatavolieri/status/1689397305533698048?s=20

With big money clubs looking for midfielders this was always a possibility…the longer we drag on negotiations the greater the risk of getting gazumped.

If Chelsea nabs him we have only ourselves to blame

9 Likes

We had a freakin month to get this sorted but kept playin with our pipi!!

i think everyone could see this coming a mile off.
Summers been a disaster,

2 Likes

Go get Caicedo, then.

Stop playin

A man can dream, can’t he?

But seriously, if we lose Lavia to Chelsea after all this time over 3M, that would be a huge blow to our window.

2 Likes

The latter was expected to be sent out on loan and the former is far more of an attacking player. Probably earmarked for a #10 role, depending on how Poch sets them up. Enzo isnt a single pivot but they have no one remotely suited to playing next to him and so Lavia has always made a lot of sense for them in the event they couldnt get a deal done for Caicedo

Give me those Chelsea owners as our owners. They love spending

if your lavia youve got to to think do lfc really want me? Dont blame him if he goes to cfc as weve dicked him about for last few months for sake of £3m

5 Likes

They just want to make sure Lavia isn’t starting against them on Sunday.

They’re shit though. They are an objectively weaker side now than the one that started last season. They have lost 7 of the XI who started their first game last year and maybe only 1 of the new players are any sort of upgrade on the ones who left (enzo > Jorginho)

4 Likes

Klopp might have to show up to Edwards house with an apology and a love song.

Throw a few pebbles at the window then go at it with a guitar.

Edwards would have had this lad signed for 50 quid or something.

First bit of negotiations with this German lad and he’s fucked it. Unless Fabinho has offered to run and collect lavia from Southampton and bring him to Anfield then I understand the delay