Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

At the same time look at the absolute mess of recruitment Chelsea have made recently and the number of young players randomly sent out on loan. At least he knows he will be getting decent minutes at Anfield

1 Like

but they are backing their manager…when was ours given decent funds.

He’s over valued at £50m. Didn’t want him anyway :slightly_smiling_face:

Most definitely but is it the owners fault or the manager or sporting director who signs off on the players.

What a fucked up way to end the night… chelsea couldn’t wait to do this shit tomorrow??

No they arent. Backing your manager is getting him what he wants. Not turning your club into a revolving door of mercenaries the manager doesnt know, need, or even have the room for.

Give me Hojbjerg

they are gettiing rid of all those type of players

You had me until you got to the Fabinho and running part… we wouldn’t see that kid until he was 30

1 Like

So right on schedule then.

Reports have come in he has crawled past Winchester with Lavia on his back

So question is what now?? Were do we go from here??

And so the "we’ve got more money than you"games begin…

People talk about losing players as a major issue to the team. Numbers seem to be the issue. We may have lost some but what we lost rarely contributed. Keita, Arnold, Chamberlain, sick notes, the lot. They did not add up to 1 functioning player. Hendo and Fab were being replaced anyway and that happened. We still have some great kids coming through. Bajetic was a star when played. Curtis came back from injury with a thump. All is not doom and gloom. If anything it’s our CB position that needs some energy.

We should also question how we got here. It was negligent to let Fab and Hendo go without having 1 or 2 replacements lined up. I don’t care if we got offered more than they were worth. This is a football club, not a hedge fund.

Hopefully they can rescue this situation then do some reflection so it doesn’t happen again.

2 Likes

Huh?

Free run at him for 3 weeks…and still fucked it up

2 Likes

Both had begun the slow down process and neither was tearing the competition apart. Last year on here, countless posts called for Hendo and Fab to hit the bench this season.

I sometimes wish the club would come out and say yes we are negotiating or no we are not. It’s the bullshit that comes from so called pundits that makes our club decisions look poor. Just call it.

Sorry, thought you meant they had been replaced. Obviously their form had dropped and we all agreed they needed replaced. That doesn’t excuse selling before finding a replacement, or at least having a number of options lined up.

Seems like we’re putting all the eggs in Lavia basket a la Bellingham

1 Like

Correction, we have only John Henry to blame …

1 Like