Russian War Crimes (Part 2)

1 Like

2 Likes

This operation by Ukraine is extraordinary impressive. To manage to strike 2 seperate bases for strategic bombers before they lift off is just wow.

2 Likes
2 Likes

exactly my point. David cannot trade punches with Goliath. but with a couple of Achilles hits they may be able to inflict some key damage (like how Russia is isolating the UA infrastructure of power/water to cause the most harm to Ukraine civilians.

Kerch bridge was a big one. would like to see more like that.

Kerch Bridge 2.0
Don River Dam
Substation next to Rostov Airfield - (Google Maps) (i’d target the traffic control tower, personally)
Substation in Simferopol - Google Maps
etc etc

2 Likes

and that fuel truck, another post I saw says it’s the engine starter for the jet turbines which I thought interesting.

2 Likes

sure it is. The fact that the US is willing to modify their weapons systems means they’re willing to go that extra bit to give the Zelensky some hardware that they wouldn’t otherwise give to non-NATO countries. they’re with-holding the juicy bits but as long as they keep the weaponry flowing towards the front lines…

Any pressing of the nuclear button in Russia will give those who opposes Ukraine joining NATO a very uncomfortable place to stand on. Literally, their point for opposing will vaporise immediately with the nuclear weapon detonating.

I hope Putin is not that dumb!

1 Like

Another drone attack. Damage unclear, but a petrol tank seems to have been hit.

3 Likes

The US exports HIMARS to non-NATO countries. It is not regarded as a strategic weapon. I don’t understand why you want to spin it positively that the US has downgraded the HIMARS so that they cannot fire long range ammunition.

Another political dissenter in Russia is facing almost a decade behind bars. There aren’t that many of them but for those willing to put their freedom and as a result, possibly their lives, I’m not sure what to say really. Have a read of his statement in the courtroom:

7 Likes

What a brave fucker. Chapeau.

(I’d like to see the judges remarks during sentencing too. He seems to have a lot of faith in her.)

4 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

From yesterday ( i went to sleep before it released):

2 Likes
2 Likes

I pray to the lord almighty Jesus Christ I never have to hear something like this ever being brought on western civilisation.

A true compatriot put on trial for speaking out publicly on the atrocities, the lies, the dishonesty his country have followed through with.

4 Likes

From Engels.

1 Like
2 Likes