Russian War Crimes (Part 2)

1 Like

3 Likes
1 Like

Yes, and ammo production is a massive problem. Many western countries including the US have now ramped up production but the produce is not yet enough for a very long war, even with Western countries combined, to keep up with the exhaust of shells. So it is a problem. Not talked about enough, probably for “reasons”.
But US and others are now buying Soviet era shells from all sorts of source, but production needs to be further ramped up.

1 Like
1 Like

Fighting at Vuhledar is paused as the Russians lick their wounds after the catastrophic attack 2 days ago.

Gives an indication of where RU press.

Assault on Bakhmut (no longer is it Wagner just attacking):

1 Like

HIMARS it is believed.

Possibly some of it will be delivered to Ukraine, but we do not know for sure. I think so :wink:

Worthwhile thread by a knowledgable man

Also:

I doubt this will happen, but it may. It would be an “escalation”.

1 Like

They would be strictly talking about civilian rather than military personnel with this? I’m not sure about escalation. Provocation possibly?

I’m assuming with Biden that he is very wary of US citizens being captured and used as bargaining chips by the Russians.

It’s just Vindman’s idea. Previously several proxy wars during the Cold Wars had for instance pilots from the USSR and the US.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Zelinsky on unannounced visit to London to visit training troops and discuss the war and aid with Sunak.

I wonder whether the Russians have the same problem. Probably, no?

They do, but no where near the same problems. They have more or less enecated a war economy and are producing much more than we do in the West (particularly artillery shells). Another issue is that they have gigantic shell-reserves in depots designed for industrial war against NATO. They don’t destruct old shells like we do in the west and generally speaking, 20-30 year artillery shells works fine.

1 Like