Ryan Gravenberch (CM) From Bayern Munich

I think the argument would be that if you’re not going to be playing very much its at least preferable to be doing so for a manager who rates you and wants to give you opportunities once you’re ready rather than one whose already given up (and who is Tuchel). In that sense I would hope that a gradual bedding in process would be one that doesnt cause any issues and is something I can see the attraction of for him.

2 Likes

Apart from…

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Plettigoal/status/1696973485023666221

1 Like

Should be relegated this season.

Just save the hassle of the next several years and relegate them instead of Doncaster from the football league.

Fixed for accuracy

1 Like

Joyce saying they want over 35 million… how can they justify that for a player they didnt even use and got for 25 million

Is that Euros?

pounds

Hence the discussions I guess.

I assume they don’t put in requests anymore due to those loyalty bonuses :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Jürgen seems to have a shite talent ID imo. Edwards overruled him to sign much better lads who still serve us well (Mo etc.)

1 Like

Bayern are looking for Paulinha at Fulham. Seems if we get Gravenberch thrn they will try test Fulhams resolve

I assume Ljinders was the one who recommended Gakpo mind.

And I’m not sure who suggested Dom, though that was probably the most excited I was for a player in years.

2 Likes

I’m not aware of Klopp being overuled - we bid for Brandt before Mo.

1 Like

Going 1 for 1 here :laughing:

1 Like

I think it’s hard to know who is doing what when it comes to recruitment. Talk is Klopp has more say than ever and the whole data/recruitment team has seen a lot of turnover.

But we’ve still bought the likes of Nunez, Gakpo, Szobo and Mac Allister. Diaz was post Edwards too. Despite all the changes I’m not sure we’ve signed a certified dud since Edwards left have we?

5 Likes

Good point. The recent track record on signings is good, and if the likes of MacAllister, Szoboszlai, Nunez and Gakpo realize their potential here, it will be viewed as very good.

There has been too much disquiet over Jurgen’s influence in the market, almost as though he hasn’t got a clue what he is doing! I like what I’m seeing with the players were are signing.

Gravenberch?

Could be an inspired signing. Not so long ago he was very highly rated, though it is fair to say he has lost his way bit the last year or so. He is still U21 and if we sign him and can help unlock his potential, it will have been very shrewd business indeed.

2 Likes

This is nonsense. Everyone connected to the club since Jurgen has arrived have said he’s had the final say over transfers

5 Likes

deleted