Ryan Gravenberch (CM) From Bayern Munich

Seriously, genuine question: was he brilliant for Ajax and/or Dutch team? I assume he must’ve been, because he always gets talked about as if he’s a major talent and it can’t be based on his time at Bayern so far?

5 Likes

I´ve watched this video…They guy making that video said… him and Trent together in midfield would be a disaster —oh dear :rofl: :astonished:
Are they flipping serious??

Stayed fit

1 Like

Yup I guarantee any CM who comes in will play a fair bit as Thiago will probably appear once or twice and Jones is currently out with no real time frame on return again.

If Jürgen likes him there must be a reason

2 Likes

I hope it isn’t Klopp who has picked him out (or Ljinders).

Them two picking our targets is very much a losing strategy.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MelissaReddy_/status/1696952011655180361

1 Like

Pretty common theme with Ajax players - made out to be superstars, struggle elsewhere.

There are two players who have been key midfielders for them in the past 5 years who couldn’t even get a kick for Everton.

3 Likes

What did I say? Read properly, before calling a post weird.

Looks Ansu Fati is also for sale. Thought we were interested in him last summer. Not a bad thing to sign him for a decent fee this season as next season it’s inevitable we will receive a 150 million bid for Salah. Looks like Spurs are in for Ansu Fati now and Barca wants to sell.

Im intrigued what proof do you have for this.

Proof for what?

Loosing strategy

At least we can’t call it a panic buy since it’s been known for a while that we were after him. I’ve no idea how good he is but having Virgil and Gakpo here already certainly can’t harm his chances.

2 Likes

All the journos saying her wants to leave Bayern as he’s not starting. Does he start for us?

2 Likes

It might be that he thinks he can compete for a starting position or get more regular playing time than he would at Bayern rather than a guaranteed starting spot.

I’d imagine he’d replace Endo in the starting XI but also give us that option to play him and Endo in a midfield 3 if we wanted to go a little more defensive in games. Perhaps we view him as the closest thing in playing style and profile to Fab and we want to fill that void in the mould of a younger, fresher version?

If it’s for the fee mentioned back in June then let’s go for it, much prefer that than spending 50-60m on Lavia or 70-80m on Doucoure/Palhinha that’s for sure.

1 Like

Can you all STFU!

Everton is losing to Doncaster.

7 Likes

Doncaster Rovers are dead last in League 2, by the way. They are - quite literally - the worst team in this competition.

1 Like