Ryan Gravenberch (CM) From Bayern Munich

happens only to LFC… we are a walking reality show

They are taking a long time to confirm he’s signed.

thats not fair, u can’t leave now… we in this shit together @Sithbare… u leave now i will ask @ZinedineBiscan to ban u for all eternity

No, it happens all the time but you only pay attention to Liverpool.

3 Likes

but u gotta admit it @Sweeting, if this happens after lavia and moises, u gotta laugh!

Not enough, I don’t think.

This could indeed fall through if the Palhinha deal is off.

Yeah but for different reasons. I’m disappointed with not getting Lavia and Caicedo - I’ll be slightly relieved if we don’t get Gravenberch to be honest. Number of players in midfield aside, I just don’t see this being a success. If he signs I’ll shut up and hope that I’m wrong, but I hate players who coast through games.

2 Likes

Tuchel has already come out and basically said Gravenberch doesn’t fit the way he wants to play. What would be the point in keeping an unhappy, unsuitable player who is now going to be even more pissed off and still determined to leave and that the manager has made clear he doesn’t want?

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1697645659187212683?t=n16k9LMSvkhCkLmA3qgHxA&s=19

2 Likes

i agree, Im not convinced by the player myself.

Now when I think more carefully, maybe Bayern will look at Guerreiro as their “4th” CM. He played that for Dortmund quite a bit last season.

The oracle has tweeted

https://twitter.com/_pauljoyce/status/1697645704406086137?t=Ri95pakEVkKDS0CKG_RJcg&s=19

6 Likes

Joyce calm

1 Like

Burning Freak Out GIF by Jin

Salah shouldn’t be sold this season. Marker has been set and we will get anywhere between 175-200 million pounds. That’s huge but we need to act smart like we did with Coutinho’s money. Think FSG missed a trick here. We should have bought a winger say Ansu Fati/Barcola / Bakoyoko or even Sancho for 50 million this window. This way we wont get fleeced next window. The advantage is we now have Saudi to offload players if it doesn’t work out here. Barca would have definetly done a deal for Ansu Fati. I still think Sancho will become great under Klopp.

1 Like

I don’t like Bayern. So even if they sell Gravenberch and fail to get Paulinha , that’s still a plus in my book.

I have my reservations on Gravenberch though. Don’t see him having the instinct to go all in.

Felt hungry. Ordered some food meanwhile. Need to get back on my fasting / dieting / excercise regiment

Yep… Im on TRF myself

This is dragging on. His plane landed nearly 10 hours ago.

German Transfer window is shut but little worried that no announcement has come from the club regarding Gravenberch