Ryan Gravenberch (CM) From Bayern Munich

Too bad the rest of the bundesliga can’t get themselves to beat Bayern even when Bayern are at their weakest.

1 Like

You guys realise the completion of the deal isn’t actually when we release the “welcome to” video on social media, right?

Reading some Bayern forums. They aren’t happy with this. Not because of Gravenberch leaving , But the fact that Bayern left themselves without a DM.

Hasnhe signed yet? The social media battle

Daniel Bryan Yes GIF by WWE

Which ones Fabrizo?

Both of them.

Double clout, guaranteed to be right either way.

I agree with that. As if any of us are believing that is true. Reddy has been fed a tale from the club to relay to the masses.

My worry here is that we were looking for someone who is press resistant, and after other targets went to the chavs, I’m presuming Endo fills that role.

Andre is the progressive destroyer, so I presume that is still open from now to January depending on what happens with that situation…

So we now have Ryan as a multi skilled operator who is a progressive passer…,seems we are getting to where we want to be …almost😬

It’s evidently a player we’ve been monitoring and someone who the club what.

That’s at least one of the things that makes me more relaxed.

1 Like

I have shirts that are press resistant maybe they can do a job for Liverpool ?

2 Likes

That blue away kit wasn’t the standard chartered came off too easily.

1 Like

We were interested in him from his Ajax days in itself. I think it’s a smart bit of business even if I am not convinced on the player.

The club making it seem like Bayern was very reluctant to sell him seems a bit of a publicity stunt though. It’s almost like saying , hey we didn’t go after Lavia because we had Gravenberch in mind and only bid for Lavia because we didn’t think Bayern would sell.

But not as smooth or polished

Oh of course.

Still not sure why we put that other bid in for Lavia all seemed a bit of a mess.

https://twitter.com/DaveOCKOP/status/1697709740892057873?t=IZ7HRUCBAQKQ_tL6vbKC3A&s=19

Nice and cryptic

which one :wink:

2 Likes

The mad bastards did the exercise bike pic

1 Like

Só he was on a bike?