Ryan Gravenberch (CM) From Bayern Munich

1 Like

GermanRed

Always ahead

1 Like

They really let the Dutchman lean on a bike

1 Like

How do him , Alexis , Soboszlai all fit into the same playing XI ?

Christ! I thought he was in a wheelchair for a minute. Classic Liverpool signing.

2 Likes

Well done @Speckydodge

LFC wasted 5 hours of shit to give this ? Incredible. Social media team needs to be sacked.

BUT IS THAT A REAL SMILE!!!

But what does this mean?

It’s as @Sweeting said. Stalling tactics to allow everyone to forget about the gaping CB sized hole in the backline.

Actually that’s unfair. Endo is multifaceted and is a CB. Like a new signing!

1 Like

Pretty much as you stated. Gravy or Alexis can be the further back (not really the 6 anymore I don’t think but similar).

It does seem conveniently good PR for this to be the line, but it is what was being reported of our thinking last summer - we didn’t need a midfielder, but if we could get a deal done for one of the young players we were tracking who we thought could be a game changer then we’d do it. The 3 names she floated were the three with credible* links

• what is a “credible” link? The ones that support the story I want to tell.
1 Like

Well he is.

Rules out Trent and his transitioning to midfield (Even if it’s temporary phase in the game) then if that’s the case.

Would love to see how anyone can make a squad of 3 of them in the XI

1 Like

Why sad Endo is a new signing.

You spoil the joke with facts :cry:

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1697712816265077243

3 Likes

He’s a Red at the end of. He’ll get my support. Hoping for him to do well and justify his obvious talent. If anyone can make him a mentality monster , It’s Klopp.

9 Likes

Has he signed yet ?

bar rescue no GIF by Paramount Network