Should GermanRed be taken off match thread duties?

Yes, within the next hour unless someone has the tendency to be premature in all endeavours.

how embarressing for anyone that has that :rofl:

1 Like

Seems that I was prematurely happy after 2-0.

You were not alone.

1 Like

no, @GermanRed should be left on match duty

At least we know now who is going to start the thread :wink:

@Sweeting are you up for the job or anyone else who believes in away game football wonders?

I’ve started the thread, to put an end to all the fannying around.

5 Likes

Chelsea anyone?

Who’s not afraid to open a thread for a Monday night away game?

1 Like

Monday? What are we going to do till then?

Squabble, as usual.

Do some revision and colouring in… :0)

1 Like

Thank you so much, I forgot about this thread :blush:

I have been catching on all the dvds i bought over the years and now i am watching them 2 a day.

So far, I watched ‘Remember The Titans’. Loved the uplifting story and the soundtrack is fantastic, right up my street kind of music, even though i can’t stand American Football, the footie scenes got be shouting at the telly, rooting for the Titans to win.

Then i started ‘Carlos, the Jackal’, i can’t get into it at the moment and there are 3 parts to it, its abit tedious in parts. I might dump it and switch to ‘My Home in Umbria’ or ‘Body if Lies’

Have you seen ‘The French Connection’?

Somehow I always associate it with ‘The Day of the Jackal’.

1 Like

No, I haven’t, but I know of it, its the Gene Hackman film. It is on my ‘to watch’ list. Is it good?

A classic

1 Like

I remember the book ‘The Day of the Jackal’. My Dad had it. It was a best seller in its day. I never read the book.

There was an film with the same title with Edward Fox in it. I saw it a long time ago. It was quite good.

If you like shouting at the TV screen Maria… This is the film to watch

1 Like