Should GermanRed be taken off match thread duties?

Just a bit of friendly ribbing, don’t worry.

1 Like

Sound

The thing on TIA, and on here last season was just a bit of fun.
No one thought thread openers had influence over the match outcomes, but I suppose a vein of superstition grew, certainly for me anyway.
So, I was pissed off with you for a lack of manners and I made that point. Awkwardly so, so much so as @Sweeting calls it a meltdown, even if in jest.

Then a couple of posters with previous axes to grind (with me) swooped in, and that annoyed me more than you did.

But its all good.

Open the match day threads, no one really gives a fuck, including me at this stage.

1 Like

We will all be friends again when we win the league and CL this season.

Sing Bikini Bottom GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

who made the match thread for the Watford game , they got my vote.

1 Like

All I know is the last time I went to Tenerife was the day Watford spanked us 3-0 in Feb '20 so I am never going back there again.

At least if we’re playing on the day of the flight

2 Likes

Nobody should be using planes.

That’s a serious matter, unlike who starts match threads.

1 Like

So is someone going to make the Atletico thread or what?

I would term this tension as the Mane-Salah rivalry of online forums.

Here’s a suggestion. Why can’t one of the mods just do it whatever the results.
That would save all this ‘debate’.

3 Likes

We all love to mass debate. Especially @SBYM

2 Likes

Thanks to the wonders of modern technology I’ve got multiple windows open right now.

Actually what does SBYM mean? Salah Beat You, Mane? Salah Beats Your Meat?

1 Like

This is how you celebrate winning the league…

Work away. Its not too difficult.

1 Like

Perhaps everyone should open one and then can be immediately merged into one. The nobody gets blamed or upset if we lose? :wink:

1 Like

We should get Keita to sign up and open the threads. He anyways gets the blame when we lose :stuck_out_tongue:

It has never been about who opens the thread, you never take things in isolation, it’s the collective sum of the opening, the complaining, the outrage. If we lose it’s because of the combination of thread opener, missing a “smash them they shit”, etc. I’m sure there is a mathematical formula somewhere.

Or having 4 central defenders injured… Fucking PICKFORD!

1 Like

Corrected.
You’re welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like