Sparta Prague vs Liverpool: Europa League, R16, March 7 Thursday, 17:45

There might be a few 45min diddles. I can see Van Dijk and Konate doing 45 each, and I think Bradley will get the 60mins he normally gets.

I also think Salah, Szoboszlai and Nunez will get some time to get them read for Sunday.

Rotation and getting guys just back from injury some quality minutes to gain sharpness before the City match has to be the priority here.

2 Likes

And keeping the score tight or nicking a win, it takes priority over the FA Cup the weekend after in my view.

1 Like

4-0 up after 53 mins - loads of players rested at half time, and then bring some other kids on that we’ve not heard of to finish 6-0.

Have a chartered flight back at 60 mins too for those that need to get back. Could even take a couple of players off at 80 mins to play with 9 men just for the gig. Actually sack that, could cause more injuries… but you get the drift of mine and Jurgen’s thinking.

1 Like

Least City play on Wednesday though you feel that will be a bit of a stroll.

Need Copenhagen to level the scores and take City to extra time with Copehagen winning 20 - 19 on penalties

4 Likes

I agree, and the same could be done both at RB with Bradley/Gomez and in midfield with Endo/Mac. Would like Dom and Darwin to get a half hour or so if possible, Dom especially as imo he looked quite rusty against Forest. Any minutes for Mo will be a nice bonus.

Tea lady has arrived.

2 Likes

Tea granny more like with that facial hair!

Thought it was Elliot for a second….

Trent doesn’t look close.

Curtis was out of his boot yesterday.

4 Likes

Any further reports on Kelleher?

Nah he deleted his account after an hour, if it was true we will won’t know anything til the open training session at 12pm.

1 Like

Kelleher injured would just be funny. In a bad way. What cat did we hit? What curse do we have?

Revenge Plotting GIF by Big Brother Canada

Basically to explain, someone with 200 followers posted he was injured and then deleted his account this led to other accounts using the news with “reports”.

He also had broke his wrist, done his knee in and had a hamstring.

Only one that didn’t happen was flu, others who similarly wouldn’t have a clue said he was fit.

So we wait, I have a feeling it stemmed all from a photo of Adrian arriving, however others are missing from those photos and some who are injured are in them.

However he could be injured if he has anything fingers crossed it’s a short bout of flu.

I agree but we seem to get team news leaked a lot.

I find out the team sheet from Twitter before it’s realised seemingly and same with injuries.

One of the canteen ladies may need to be interrogated😂

Hopefully Caoimhin is fine, we need him!

1 Like

Team news would be slightly different as it passes through many hands on match day. Only people who should know our injuries are staff related to the club.

The fact he had three different injuries and none would leave doubt, but it could be entirely true. We wait and see til the open training at 12pm and Klopp’s presser this evening.

1 Like

Fun fact: I drank a shitload of beer in Prague when I was there. Life was simpler without kids.

7 Likes