Stefan BAJČETIĆ: 2022/23

U La La :heart_eyes:. It should be playing on a loop.

Done similar a few times.

Not sure if his legs are just long or it’s excebated by his junior shin pads.

Incredible player at such a young age. Easily saved us 40m in this up comming summer transfer window

1 Like

Hopefully this breakthrough season is just that and not followed by a breakdown as we have seen with so many of the others.

However, I have to agree, there is a lot of potential and there’s a bit of Gerrard in him, so here’s hoping he will kick on!

1 Like

He comes across very tactically mature aswell. Some tackler!

This lad is the real deal. If he avoids injury, keeps his feet on the ground, big ifs I know, then he’ll be a key player for us.
A mix of Busquets and Stevie G.

Passing, control and tackling top class. Looks like he can shhot and get into goal scoring positions. I enjoy watching him play.

Very rare that a player joins up with the first team in preseason, makes a good impression and then goes onto break into the 11. Seen too many Suso’s and Pacheco’s and Woodburn’s.

Still, can’t help feeling that we should have been playing this lad earlier in the season and maybe we’d be doing a lot better now if we had done.

Another little gif to add to his collection box…rewatch it a second time and look at the attitude there of United’s “captain”

Lovely little tweet this by ShadesofRed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Imagine the scolding from Klopp, Henderson, and Milner if a Liverpool player acted like Bruno.

1 Like

At United they pull him aside and say “we dont do that here”.

& they probably get someone like Antony to tell him that.

Imposed himself on the game when he came on. His pass to Jones for the 7th goal was very clever.

1 Like

Thought I’d stick this on here:

Does anyone know what a “stress response” around the adductor area is, how long does it last and what the prospects are?

Is this just to be expected with a younger player? I was worrying that we were leaning too much on him so I hope this isn’t related.

All I took from it is “another one broken”…

2 Likes

Is it the same or similar stuff Jones had recently?

But not in the same area of course.

Probably an inflammation that is causing him pain.

Hopefully not similar to Kaide Gordon’s issues.

1 Like

No Jones has basically got shin splints.

So, his season is effectively over?

Not necessarily, but it’s a pretty variable and unpredictable issue so putting timescales on it is a fools errand.

He has looked surprisingly leggy ever since he came into the first team, so in some ways this isnt a surprise that he’d have some reaction from having to sustain his performance at a level he was physically struggling with. But on the other, this is just one more data point suggesting that our issues this season were with simply pushing the players past what they could recover from.

1 Like

I think this is why Klopp said it’s pretty bad, I think using it as the headline is a bit clickbait from TIA.

Though saying that if he misses the rest then fair enough, he has been great but we need to manage him as he could be important for us in the future.

1 Like