Position: Midfielder
Height: 1.85m
Weight: 75kg
D.O.B.: 22.10.2004.
Town of Birth: Vigo
Country of Birth: Spain
Nationality: Spanish

19 games, 931 mins

The day Fab and Hendo leave will be the day Stefan is ahead of all the other players for that #6 role because he impressed there last season and it seems to be his natural position.

Then it depends on that third new signing. An out and out #6 would be big competition but remember it took Fabinho 6 months to get used to our football.

Expecting Bajcetic to have a breakthrough season. :crossed_fingers:t4:

1 Like

What’s his injury status???

He returned to training today.

2 Likes

Happy Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

Big hopes for this lad, he will certainly make a name for himself, but hope we don’t put too much pressure on him too soon.This is why another natural 6 would be handy as well as providing skills and experience.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/AnythingLFC_/status/1687864132228485120

2 Likes

I assume he will grow into those clothes.

2 Likes

He was on the bench last night. Hopefully, he will be ready to cover for Endo after the NT break.

2 Likes

Back on pitch after a long time. Stay fit kiddo, you have a bright future.

2 Likes

Lijnders was less positive about the fitness of Stefan Bajcetic, who has played just 73 minutes since sustaining an adductor injury in March and has since suffered further setbacks.

He continued: “And with Stefan, he’s not available at the moment and we’re working with the medical team to discuss how we introduce him over the coming period.”

Doubt there will be many opportunities to give him minutes whenever he returns this season.

EL group stage, Alexis suspension and injury + Endo Asia Cup absence. Plenty of minutes had he not been injured.

What a shame.

Have to remember he also played two games at right back.

He would have played plenty of mins if he had been injury free. He would have played league cup and Europa ties.

It’s perhaps only my impression, but in the latest training video, he did seem to gain a bit of strength.

Oh, he has got a thread!

I missed this lad last night. Get well soon Stef :pray: :heart:

What was his actual injury as he was squatting yesterday.

Klopp on Bajcetic:

“I had lunch here and saw him training. I thought…why is he not playing? He’s gaining fitness now…running around…but didn’t get the green light yet. He’s pain free which is the most important thing. Bone looks good.

5 Likes

This season has been a write-off for him and Doak but hopefully their injury issues heal completely and they are ready for pre-season. With all the injuries the team has had, they would have seen plenty of minutes…

2 Likes