Summer Transfer Window 2021

It’s probably a combination of him not doing so well, but more importantly, Shaw finally starting to fulfill his full potential.

Adrian Fein from Bayern to Greuter Furth on loan.
Andreaw Gravillon from Inter to Reims on loan.
Luan Peres from Santos to Marseille for £4m.

1 Like

Hard to see much of a difference between him and Tsimikas in my eyes. Both good technical players who fly forwards and can’t defend to save their lives.

1 Like

I think he has full-filled plenty (of shirts) already.

Yeah, I was kinda talking about the point at which we bought Tsimikas, I wouldn’t sell him to buy Telles, as you say it’s a sideways step.

1 Like

Gianluigi Donnarumma from Milan to PSG on a free confirmed.
Calvin Stengs from AZ to Nice for £13.5m.

what in the actual fuck?

12,000,000 Euro a season!

Obviously needs the money rather than the challenge

1 Like

They are adding payroll upon an already enormous payroll. Thank god the UEFA and FFP are watching those plastic clubs like hawks … :sleeping:

5 Likes

Their owner is now a key figure in UEFA isn’t he?

1 Like

Nasser Al-Khelaïfi s also a member of the organizing committee for the FIFA Club World Cup and has been elected as the chairman of the European Club Association

In 2019, he was elected by the European Club Association as delegate at the UEFA executive committee.

6 Likes

Nothing to see here. Move along.

4 Likes

These guys are like a cancer.

5 Likes

Liel Abada from Maccabi Petah Tikva to Celtic for £3.6m.

thats a few Israeli’s Celtic have signed over the years now,

And I know politics shouldnt come into it

but I always wonder what these players think,
when they see the green brigade waving Palestine flags
and showing there support for Hamas.

So Barca in talks over the Saul and Griezman swap. Wants 15m on top. I think it will go through eventually for lesser cash.

Dortmund reject the cash plus Tammy offer for Haaland. While they will not want to lose him after Sancho, I am sure if the madhouse reckless spenders offer double of the rumored 70mil clause next season, they might let him go. Or maybe like 100mil and let him stay one more season.

The ECA is body that represents the interests of the clubs within UEFA. For instance, when UEFA try to obtain agreement from the clubs over changes to the CL, they obtain it through the ECA

1 Like

Good luck keeping Kaylor Navas happy especially playing as a number 2 GK on the same money?

Quite frankly, fuck Navas. PSG got the opportunity to land a young top keeper who might be theirs for 15 years and got him. Even if he wasnt a big upgrade on navas, and he most certainly is, it would be a good move for them.

6 Likes

Thing that bothering me about the Griezmann story is how Atletico is going to pay his salary??? They are in serious debt themselves. Besides, his salary would perhaps be 3-4 times higher than their best paid player.

I mean I can’t imagine he’d have too many complaints, knowing that Donnarumma is 13 years younger than he is. He might have extraordinary longevity as a player, and want to prove it, but it makes logical sense for PSG in every single way.

Doesn’t mean he won’t want out, of course… The salary ought to take care of that problem for PSG though.

1 Like