Summer Transfer Window 2021

Actually, would Barca even be allowed to register him even if they didn’t have to subsidize any of Griezmann’s wages? Griezmann 800k a week, Saul 120k, so 680k difference, way too much to make up imo. Barca will be whoring themselves out for a while, so AM should be able to demand a significantly better deal. Hell, Origi + Taki + Shaq for Saul would be better for them, not sure if it would be good for us.

Justin Hoogma from Hoffenheim to Greuter Furth on loan.
Destiny Udogie from Hellas Verona to Udinese on loan.
Tanner Tessmann from Dallas to Venezia for £3.2m.
William Saliba from Arsenal to Marseille on loan.
Jose Sa from Olympiacos to Wolves for £7.2m.

has anyone noted Olivier Giroud from Chelsea to Inter?

2 Likes

*Milan, should be announced in coming days, yeah.

1 Like

Depends on the opposition and situation. But I dont say I’d want us in the conversation as a player to drop in. More about a different option.

I think he has something about him, and with the right coaching, he could be quality. If there’s a decent deal to be struck and players such as Origi, Wilson, Shaq, taki get moved on, he’s a decent option. Not the finished article, and attributes different to Bobby.

I think he would also count as home grown?

I agree, young, lot’s of ability, tall, for £ 12m I would take him in a heartbeat. The question is would Chelsea sell him for that price to us …

@Nobluff I agree it is a lot harder to see how Barca manage it from their side, although knocking 300k a week off their wage bill by losing one of the players they looked to be interested in shifting does seem to be decent business in general (calculated as the difference in salaries between Griezemann and Saul). How they make room for it along side the 4 new players (including messi) they have already signed this summer I have no idea. But my point was addressing people’s ire at Atletico for exploring the move.

2 Likes

Dan N’Lundulu from Southampton to Lincoln on loan.
Benito Raman from Schalke to Anderlecht for £2.7m.
Leonardo Campana from Wolves to Grasshoppers on loan.
Felipe Anderson from West Ham back to Lazio for £2.7m.
Kyogo Furuhashi from Vissel Kobe to Celtic for £5m.

1 Like

Since when do wolves allow grasshoppers to raise their young?

6 Likes

Damn, Anderson’s market value really dropped through the floor huh?

3 Likes

Just like his form.

1 Like

Surely that’s a made up name isnt it?

Japanese Noodles GIF

3 Likes

Steven Berghuis from Feyenoord to Ajax for £4.9m.
Sebastiaan Bornauw from Koln to Wolfsburg for £12.1m.

1 Like

Just to point out that Donnarumma wouldn’t actually be free. PSG will have to search under the sofa for the training compensation fee. Could be up to around €500k. Probably won’t bankrupt them.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure West Ham sold him cheaply but have something like a 30% or 50% sell on clause when/if they sell him.

He dropped as a player. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve posted recently about the rumored fee and I do not at all get it, £50M is (IMO) outrageous. I know some posters here like Ben White and I mean no disrespect but I think he’s much overrated.

7 Likes

said the same thing after we signed konate and i said i would rather have konate for £37 than ben white for £50… jus outrageous fee

3 Likes

Alhassan Yusuf from Goteborg to Antwerp for £1.3m.
Melvin Bard from Lyon to Nice for £2.7m.
Jean-Eudes Aholou from Monaco to Strasbourg on loan.
Lukas Nmecha from City to Wolfsburg for £7.2m.
Kamaldeen Sulemana from Nordsjaelland to Rennes for £13.5m.
Kjell Scherpen from Ajax to Brighton for £4.5m.
Monchu from Barca to Granada on a free.