Summer Transfer Window 2021

That Sulemana kid is one to keep an eye on. According to reliable sources, both Man United and Ajax were trying to sign him before he opted for Rennes and they have a decent record when it comes to developing young players.

4 Likes

Shakes head

4 Likes

I was going to ask about him. Very hefty fee considering the clubs involved. Anyone seen him play?

1 Like

Only on YouTube but these clips reminded me of Mane because of his elasticity and posture. That’s a lot of money, I agree. Have Rennes had any huge sales recently?

They have made two major purchases, Bade and Sulemana, without any significant sales. Will recoup all that from the (pending) sales of Camavinga and Doku.

3 Likes

Fixed it for you

3 Likes

Jhon Córdoba leaving Hertha for Krasnodar. I see different numbers reported but appears around €20M which is excellent business for Hertha. Paid €15M for him last summer. I liked Cordoba but he was inconsistent then unfortunately he was hurt. Certainly not part of any future plans.

Bobic has been really aggressive and I like that decisive approach.

disappointed standing in the rain GIF

2 Likes

Not that Origi would necessarily desire go play football in Russia, but interesting €20M collected for a 27 year old striker coming out of an injury plagued season. If Div really wanted to play every week I don’t think it would be extremely difficult for Liverpool to find a buyer.

2 Likes

Krasnodar is different, great weather. :blush:

1 Like
1 Like

That’s an odd one from Everton. Never really impressed me anywhere, let alone in the Bundesliga. We’ll see what is the fee if it’s happening, probably just end up being a backup winger.

Bendeguz Bolla from Fehervar to Wolves for £1.8m and then loaned to Grasshoppers.
Alireza Jahanbakhsh from Brighton to Feyenoord for £1m.
Roko Simic from Lokomotiva Zagreb to RB Salzburg for £3.6m and then loaned to Liefering.
Pawel Jaroszynski from Genoa to Salernitana on loan.
Fode Ballo-Toure from Monaco to Milan for £3.6m.

Everton now linked (Sky) with Andros Townsend on a free.

Demarai Gray and Townsend. Rafa’s gone mad. :joy:

5 Likes

Thank fuck for that. He won’t score any more stoppage time equalisers against me in Football Manager

5 Likes

He loves a cheap transfer even in this day and age, doesn’t he?!

2 Likes

And so it begins…

Lets Go Football GIF by Liverpool FC

1 Like

I’m glad, but for the total opposite reason. I like doing a save with Brighton - the squad often needs work, but being crafty you can build a proper squad reletively easily - if you shift Jahanbakhsh on but the bastard just never wants to leave

Waiting for the day Zoran posts:

Xherdan Shaqiri from Liverpool to Everton for £15m
Loris Karius from Liverpool to Everton for £5m
Divock Origi from Liverpool to Everton for £15m
Harry Wilson from Liverpool to Everton for £15m
Marko Grujic from Liverpool to Everton for £10m

Hoping Rafa to Everton is like when I add a new PSG manager to my FM campaign to sell all my old shit I can’t find real buyers for :joy:

5 Likes

In my FM21 campaigns it’s Rhian Brewster, little git scores at least one against me every time I play Sheff United. The AI reporters have even quizzed me about why I can’t find a way to stop him.

For some reason “because sodding SI decided to actually make him good” wasn’t an available response :joy: