Summer Transfer Window 2021

Tell you what, Monchi is brilliant. :joy:

4 Likes

I would have thought that whenever you are on the opposite side of a deal to Monchi, if he agrees to it, you should really think again to see if you have missed something…

5 Likes

Imagine watching Monchi v’s Edwards playing chess.

6 Likes

Exactly this. :rofl:

I wonder how Mino Raiola would feel if Monchi ever (even if just playfully) puts a bid for Haaland.

Andy Pelmard from Nice to Basel on loan.
Jere Uronen from Genk to Brest for £900k.
Petar Stojanovic from Dinamo Zagreb to Empoli on loan.
Birger Meling from Nimes to Rennes for £2.7m.
Pablo Hernandez from Leeds to Castellon on a free.
Andros Townsend from Palace to Everton on a free.
Asmir Begovic from Bournemouth to Everton on a free.

2 Likes

I believe that the outcome is we get Salah and Alisson. Monchi gets £90m.

5 Likes

Bit of an FM star there, always a good buy for an upwardly mobile club. He might be shit irl though.

2 Likes

Justin Kluivert from Roma to Nice on loan, option to buy for £8.5m.
Rodrigo Guth from Atalanta to NEC on loan.
Dalbert from Inter to Cagliari on loan.
Carl Starfelt from Rubin Kazan to Celtic for £4.5m.

What’s happened to him? Was Roma just a bad move for him, or did it expose that he wasn’t quite as good as hyped? Even still, with all respect to the French League and nice, that’s a bit of a come down.

1 Like

First influence of Paratici on Spurs, as well :joy:

I saw Gil has gone to the Olympics. I expect for this to be a real Spurs move he’ll develop a bad bout of covid and be unavailable to play until january.

2 Likes

Lyon reject Hertha £8M offer for Maxwell Cornet. L’Equipe reporting Burnley willing to meet Lyon’s £11M valuation but the player prefers to play in Berlin.

EDIT: I think he would do well at Burnley.

3 Likes

Ricky van Wolfswinkel from Basel to Twente on a free.
Kristoffer Ajer from Celtic to Brentford confirmed, £14.1m fee, Brentford’s new transfer record.

2 Likes

Oh the nostalgia! Oh the ridicule!

3 Likes

Is Patratici our Comolli? Ofcourse Comolli was also DoF at Spurs one upon a time.

When Kane goes that’s the end of Spurs top 4 challenging for at least a couple of seasons.

He could be although I remember a poster from the old days who thought Paratici was brilliant and Edwards was a useless non-football person.

What should happen is Spurs sell Kane to City for £150m, buy Ings from Southampton for £50m, who buy Origi from us for £25m.

Kane should then finally crock one of those weak ankles of his before he plays a game for City.

We get £10m from the Ings transfer plus £25m for Origi and we add that £35m to the £60m we’ll get for Grujic, Awoniyi, Shaqiri, Wilson, and Phillips and go and buy Lautaro Martinez and Saul.

3 Likes

You’re really Doctor Evil aren’t you :joy:

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

2 Likes

Demarai Gray from Leverkusen to Everton confirmed, £2m.

3 Likes

Rafa wanted a lot of wingers didn’t he? How many have they signed and been linked with?