Summer Transfer Window 2021

Ive tried, but I really have no idea how that connects with me being harsh that Utd have massively overpaid for Snacho because they couldn’t let go of the idea of winning a silly local turf war that City didn’t care about.

1 Like

And yes, Im going to keep calling him Snacho

4 Likes

Do you mean overpaid in wages or in fee? If wages then yes, massively. Once again United, instead of pushing themselves as a huge club, have simply offered stupid wages to ensure they got their man, like you say pissing contest!!! But fee? Actually think that’s a real reasonable price for a player already performing at ridiculous levels at a young age. Won’t pretend I’m not A a bit jealous that they’ve landed a real good player (who will still probably be ok despite them misusing him) and B disappointed in him chasing the move that was OK but not great because of amazing money instead of pushing/waiting for an amazing more with OK money!

1 Like

I agree with this. He went almost the entire first half of the season last year before scoring his first goal. Imagine the abuse he will take from UTD “supporters” if that happens this season.

Ramiro Funes Mori from Villarreal to Al-Nassr for £2.2m.
Michael Krmencik from Club Brugge to Slavia Prague on loan.
Jhon Cordoba from Hertha to Krasnodar for £18m, Krasnodar’s new transfer record.
Mamadou Loum from Porto to Alaves on loan.

Aron Donnum from Valerenga to Standard Liege for £1.3m.
Soualiho Meite from Torino to Benfica for £6.3m.
Alexandru Cicaldau from Universitatea Craiova to Galatasaray for £5.4m.
Sacha Boey from Rennes to Galatasaray for £900k.

Jens Odgaard from Sassuolo to Waalwijk on loan.
Tin Jedvaj from Leverkusen to Lokomotiv Moscow for £3.6m.
Mario Lemina from Southampton to Nice for £5m.

Thats Nice Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes
3 Likes

Stanley Nsoki from Nice to Club Brugge for £5.8m.

Malen has arrived at Dortmund preseason camp in Switzerland. €30m according to BILD.

2 Likes
1 Like

His nickname is the Spanish Neymar, he will fit right in with those other two divers Kane and Son.

Villa are set to sign Leon Bailey according to reports.

1 Like

Stevan Jovetic from Monaco to Hertha BSC Berlin on a free.

There goes my FIFA10 ace.

3 Likes

Nicolai Jorgensen from Feyenoord to Kasimpasa on a free.
Marquinhos Cipriano from Shakhtar to Sion on loan.
Gernot Trauner from LASK to Feyenoord for £1.3m.
Diego Rico from Bournemouth to Sociedad for £450k.
Giuseppe Pezzella from Parma to Atalanta on loan.

1 Like

Who cares about Grealish?

Important news incoming…

1 Like