Summer Transfer Window 2021

Are we soon going to say Mbappe to Liverpool here-we-go confirmed instead of signed for Liverpool? :thinking:

No here-we-go for Liverpool this season except Konate.

This post made absolutely no sense to me…

I would argue it’s even more important than that.

We are looking too much from the perspective of the horror show of last season, which may I remind people left us with our 7th and 8th choice centre-backs playing the most time together out of any pairings we had. It seems as though we’re plugging a hole, but in reality, it’s more that we’re building for the future.

I think Konaté’s age is under-appreciated here. He’s 22 years old, and already playing on a high level. In contrast, United got a 28 year old whom Real Madrid were happy to let go. They might have plugged a hole temporarily, but we have prevented a future hole from developing. In about 5 years time we might just see a regular starting pairing of Konaté and Gomez, at the ages of 27 and 29 respectively, right smack in their prime, and with years of experience behind them.

6 Likes

Gerson Rodrigues from Dynamo Kiev to Troyes on loan.
Marucio Lemos from Fenerbahce to Beerschot on loan.
Nick Vergiever from PSV to Greuter Furth for £270k.
Gyrano Kerk from Utrecht to Lokomotiv Moscow for £5.4m.
German Onugkha from Vejle to Rubin Kazan on loan.

I hope that didn’t put you off trying haggis. That is delicious.

PS. I also hate black pudding, no chance I’m eating that. It’s an abomination.

Damn. Just as I was starting to like you.

Also: @gasband , why did you order a Full English in Scotland? :thinking:

4 Likes

Yeah, don’t know what they’re on about. Black pudding is magical. In small amounts.

1 Like

I also tried Haggis…will just say I am fine with many other food available in UK…

Sick Vomit GIF by CBS

1 Like

Reference to this, never mind.

I hope you tried a “toad-in-the-hole”. yummy. took me 2 days to find a pub in London that served it though. £18!!!

1 Like

I did not. I am not ashamed to say that I am an Asian food person haha I probably had asian food throughout my trips in the UK.

pat morita nod GIF

1 Like

Literally the easiest thing in the world to make. Just need decent sausages.

except the giant yorkshire pudding bowl that it was served in. been trying to find some 8" muffin-style trays. I may end up buying some small cast-iron pans to make the yorkshires in.

1 Like

I love this guy :rofl:

Why not add a few more and make it a nice, round £100m :rofl:

3 Likes

I assume therefore the sausages were served in the pudding (cooked separately), rather than cooked with the pudding, which is how I do it at home - any casserole/glassware dish works. Plenty of recipes online.

1 Like

I’m guessing sausage, pudding, etc. are codenames for players, wicked :innocent:

1 Like

I’ve only had it once. it was basically bangers and mash with gravy and carrots, served in what looked like a pie crust which was actually yorkshire pudding. it was sooo delicious

1 Like

Jerome Boateng from Bayern to Lyon on a free, 2-year contract.

Still no news on Kakuta? Somebody send out a search party.

1 Like
1 Like