Summer Transfer Window 2022

Thanks for clearing that up Dutch. So its ‘wen’ then - ie something that everton fans from newcastle/manchester (surely there are millions of those) don’t get to say very often.

Nicolo Casale from Hellas Verona to Lazio for £6.3m.
Ermedin Demirovic from Freiburg to Augsburg on a free.
Michael Gregoritsch from Augsburg to Freiburg on a free.
Luca de la Torre from Heracles to Celta for £1.8m.
Tom Lawrence from Derby to Rangers on a free.
Joe Allen from Stoke to Swansea on a free.
Joao Virginia from Everton to Cambuur on loan.

1 Like

Returning home or is this a different Joe?

5 Likes

You’ve gotta be kidding me… Almost 200 million pounds for Torres, Jesus, Sterling and Ake. I can understand the first three but Ake?!

3 Likes

Ake’s gone full circle, what a weird career. I thought he was already quite expensive in his move to City, but it looks like they will recuperate that money.

2 Likes

Are they trying to pull a United here?

Clement Lenglet from Barca to Spurs on loan, no option included.

Gold said that it could be because Spurs will still try for Bastoni or Gvardiol next summer.

Also mentioned that Spurs could bring in another CB in this window and let Rodon leave out on loan.

1 Like

Ake is clearly a one man tax swindle money laundering operation

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/VfB_int/status/1545376910653390848?s=20&t=O00Q6eXaz1Uxjzz0hUwZPw

5 Likes

Marcao from Galatasaray to Sevilla for £10.8m.

Anyone remembers us being linked with him :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Was that 2010?

Love to see a 1.80m CB at our opponents :+1:

Karamoko Dembele from Celtic to Stade Brest on a free.

this lad was touted as the next big thing at Celtic and was playing under 20’s footie at the tender age of 13!

even played for both Scotland and England at various levels.

hope this kicks starts his career

Vinicius Souza from Lommel to Espanyol on loan.
Luka Jovic from Real to Fiorentina on a 2+2 permanent deal, but Real and Fiorentina will share each 50% of his wages during the first two years.

2 Likes

Aaron Hickey from Bologna to Brentford confirmed, £14.8m fee, their new club record signing.

1 Like

he’s finally ended up at barc-hull-ona

2+2 deal? okay i am goin to ask what is it… and if the answer is 4… i ll take the shame like a man :joy:

Initially a two-year deal with the option of another two.

1 Like

so a loan deal then? now i think i understand. or at least kinda… cos if they don’t wanna pay his wages after 2 years hes a free agent? or he ll still be reals player? (thinking about market value)

edit: after seing that dele ali went on a free transfer but could cost 40 million. transfers are now not my forte.