Summer Transfer Window 2022

But it says permanent deal. Maybe Fiorentina and Real splits the wage in first two years while Fiorentina pays full wages in the next two and he becomes a Fiorentina player permanently.

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s what I said in the original post.

2 Likes

@Iftikhar @Zoran i thought about it later. i just over complicated it in my mind.

Angel di Maria from PSG to Juventus on a free confirmed, 1-year deal.
Hordur Magnusson from CSKA Moscow to Panathinaikos on a free.
Grzegorz Krychowiak from Krasnodar to Al-Shabab on a free.
Allahyar Sayyadmanesh from Fenerbahce to Hull for Ā£4m.

Heā€™s got to be older than me!

2 Likes

I think this leaves City now having to do a good amount more in this window. Their effective squad (ignoring the kids he doesnt play) is surprisingly quite small, something that is made up for by the flexibility of many of their players to play different roles. Ake wasnt a big success there, but in his absence now it looks like theyā€™ll need to get 2 new players to cover he CB and LB roles (although we all assume they were already looking for a new LB)

1 Like

And to different rules.

1 Like

Pierluigi Gollini from Atalanta to Fiorentina on loan.
Josha Vagnoman from HSV to Stuttgart for Ā£3.3m.
Patrick Pentz from Austria Vienna to Reims on a free.
Sergio Oliveira from Porto to Galatasaray for Ā£2.7m.

Former FM wonderkid. Wonder where it all went wrong?

In the FM scouting stage.

1 Like

Cucurella is as good as done, I think, but Iā€™m not sure I saw them linked with centre backs this summer. Still, heā€™ll vastly improve a problematic position in their side, Phillips will add some legs to their midfield and Haaland will put away those chances that Jesus wasnā€™t consistently able to but I still harbour hopes that it wonā€™t be enough for them.

Like in 2019/20, no matter how much we deserved that title win, it was made much easier by them losing their get-out-of-jail card and their best centre at that moment to injuries. Ake wonā€™t be a loss to them, Fernandinho likely wonā€™t either but Sterling and Jesus could be 2019/20ā€™s Sane and Laporte to an extent. Iā€™m stretching it too far, arenā€™t I?

1 Like

Koni De Winter from Juventus to Empoli on loan.
Haydon Roberts from Brighton to Derby on loan.
Joe Aribo from Rangers to Southampton for Ā£6.3m.

I think thatā€™s a good little signing for Saints.

1 Like

Omar Richards from Bayern to Forest for Ā£7.6m.

1 Like

Romano must have read @Limiescouseā€™s and my conversation!

Edit: bloody hell, a coach named Guardiola coaching a player named Gvardiol - call me Joey but this is funny to me! :joy:

1 Like

is he a right back? heard sky sports news say he is a fullback. wonder if this means neco wiliams will be no longer a target for them?

edit: heā€™s a left back.

At first I read that as that weird Houllier signing, Jean-Michel Ferri

The only thing of note about him was the newspaper headlines ferri accross the mersey

2 Likes

Hey Joeyā€¦ this IS funny!

Whatā€™s next? JĆ¼rgen signing this guy:

1 Like

Nā€™Golo KantĆ© From Chelsea to Liverpoolā€¦

Oh wait Iā€™m dreaming :sleeping: :sunglasses:

Itā€™s time to stop with your Amsterdam cookies.

1 Like

Kanteā€™s only 31. Would be a great short term signing.

1 Like