The Anfield Noise - Users

Welp. @Prolix just lost a fan today….

(This is a joke, lads)

You get a like for the sentiment, maybe not the actual words :wink:

Dear @DublinRed , don’t go :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ll have to stay, somebody will need to like your posts :rofl:

I’m too old to care if anyone likes me, or my posts, or not.

1 Like

Outstanding work.

Good.

This should be easy, then…

Mine went everywhere with me at work during my apprenticehsip in the building trade in the early 80’s.
The amount of useless music trivia in my head as a result of it is frightening

3 Likes

Listened to the 05 final on my LW radio watching the game in the pub. Was leaping like a loon 10 seconds before the final pen. Thankfully we won so the euphoria stopped people’s natural desire to beat me up.

2 Likes

A common saying when one of your mates copped for a girl in a club, who shall we say, wasn’t the best looking… was that she had a face
“Like A Plasterers Tranny” (radio)

Anyone ever worked the wet trades on the building, will picture exactly, what that refers to… :0)

Is was either that phrase which was commonly used… OR… she had a face…
“Like A Stuntman’s Knee”

Words seemed to mean different things across the decades was all…

Painter’s radio?

I like to make a complaint against @JU97ICE. First he tags me and when I click on the notification and I saw this. This puts alot of unnecessary mental stress on me as ai am wondering what are the possible compliments and praises he might have left me and now I could not see them. Please consider banning him. Thanks

I would like to make a complaint against @gasband. His artwork has gone to shit and I am sad because I expected to sell his horse eouvre works for millions but have only been able to sell two for 25,000. Mods pls consider a ban, thanks.

I am honestly very disappointed with certain forummers in here. They have secretly benefitted and become millionaires by reselling the art I shared freely in here and now to silence me, wants the mods to ban me.

Sad Man GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

Sadly the true value and genius of any artist is once they have passed.

Count yourself lucky that you are still valued enough to be kept alive…

for the time being :rofl:

And now cursing me to die

Sad America GIF

I was always partial to “face like a blind cobbler’s thumb”.

No offense, @cynicaloldgit

Jesus, @Klopptimist

Stop fucking spamming the joint.

No-one cares.

1 Like

Was waiting for the penny to drop :joy::joy::joy:

You changed your logo (or whatever it’s called) :thinking: