The Anfield Noise - Users

I’m getting back.
I had an accident that kept me bed ridden for a while and a very slow recuperation. Still not 100% but at least now I can sit up and follow the lads.
I am sure you are all relieved that I have made the start of the season, I am!
It’s been long and frustrating thankfully the tour de France and olympics covered a lot of that time and now with more movement and ability to sit for a while I’ii soon be back to my old self. :grinning:

24 Likes

8 Likes

Pfft ! A small lake of lava won’t stop you permanently. I knew you just needed to suit up:

6 Likes

Double GIF, because it is cooler (because I was incompetent, but feels too late to edit ).

Anyway, happy to see you again. I hope you will get better and get rid of whatever has been plaguing you.

7 Likes

ouch !

bon rétablissement

2 Likes

I’m sure when the cast comes off, you be back to normal in no time :0)

11 Likes

Get well soon Flobs

1 Like

By putting one particular poster on ignore it has made the reading of most threads far less tedious. Sorry mate but it just had to be done… I really think you need to take a break.

You’ll regret it Rambler. My posts are considered erudite and thought provoking in intellectual circles.

4 Likes

Really glad football is back on the menu…
Fed up trying to emulate some of these tricks :0)

3 Likes

It’s been a month since @Klopptimist last posted. Hope he’s all right.

Or maybe @Mascot had got his revenge and locked Klopptimist up in his cellar this time. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

What happens in their cellars, stays in their cellars.

I thought we don’t kink-shame?

5 Likes

He’s gone into post-election purdah.

1 Like

Or he has packed his bags and left the country? I’d assumed he was just on holiday and would be back for the new season.

I hope he’s ok.
He never left in a strop before?
And peered through the curtains to see if he was missed?

Are you ok out there?

6 Likes

Look out for any new users called TAFKAK.
Anyone pulling a stunt like that would be a proper sad twat

6 Likes

@ISMF
It would be great if blocking users would mean that that person would also not be able to see and react to my posts again.

@cynicaloldgit
I’ve decided to put you on block until we win a major trophy.
Doubt you will do it but I’ll ask anyway. Please put me on block too.

1 Like

I don’t block anyone.

Every post provides the opportunity to learn something new, even if it comes from a poster with whom you don’t get along.

3 Likes

Cynnie, did you know that the expression ‘in a strop’ only dates back to the 1970s and is a derivation of ‘stroppy’, which, in itself, is post second world war invention, probably as a version of ‘obstreperous’?

2 Likes

No. You learn something new every day.

1 Like