The Anfield Noise - Users

ObstreperousOldGit

5 Likes

Sorry to go AWOl gang, life sometimes gets in the way. Sadly the story brings up a dual I just can’t be arsed having.

Fucking loving Slot’s start though. I’ll be back soon as life gets something like sane. Or as sane as it ever is :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Got me thinking, this story could be anyone of us eh :0)

‘I went on date with a Liverpool fan – but my sexy undies really put him off’

Ravena Hanniely recently shared on social media an unusual story about a date she had in England. In the post, she recounted what happened, asking if it’s occurred to someone else…

The world of dating can be a minefield for many.

Some feel it can be easy, while others find a first date extremely awkward. Now one influencer recently spilled the beans on her experience with a Liverpool supporter.

Ravena Hanniely shared what truly happened when she went for dinner with a lad she met in England. She said after the dinner, she was invited to his apartment, to which she accepted.

What she didn’t expect was a pair of undies with the Manchester United crest would ruin the evening. She said: “He lost his mood because I was wearing United underwear.”

Talking about their romance, Ravena added: "We had already been out a few times, and he always seemed like a very interesting and kind guy.

“I’m a sports and football fan, and that day, without thinking much, I decided to wear underwear with my team’s logo, something I’ve worn plenty of times before.”

The night progressed as they headed back to his place, and Ravena described how the situation unfolded. So as things heated up and she got undressed, he saw her knickers.

Ravena described: “He just stopped and stared at me. I thought, ‘What happened now?’ Then he said, a bit awkwardly, ‘Are you wearing Manchester United underwear?’”

It was then the model found out the hard way that her boyfriend was a die-hard Reds fan. After the awkward encounter, Ravena decided to leave but not without planning a little revenge.

“The magic of the moment was gone, and I was annoyed with him,” the influencer shared. “So, when I got home, I posted a picture of myself wearing a Manchester United shirt and the same underwear.”

"Imagine his face when he saw the Manchester United logo! It was like I had committed a crime. But who would have thought that a simple detail on lingerie could have that effect?

“Everyone thought it was hilarious! I guess I’ll never choose lingerie without thinking twice, especially in England.”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

That is why I check my dates’ underwear before taking them out, for that very reason :wink:

2 Likes

FIFY :0)

5 Likes

With those lips?
I would have stuck her to the window and went for a pint…

13 Likes

I used to play on a team with Gordon Strachan’s son. One day he showed up and realized he’d forgotten his socks and shin pads so I gave him a spare pair of mine, both of which were LFC branded and made him choose whether he’d prefer to miss the game or play wearing them and get a blocking from his dad afterwards. That was devious shit for a 9 year old.

7 Likes

Sorry, but football team underwear when you’re an adult is fucking weird.

6 Likes

You would need a new window pane after, no prying those lips off.

1 Like

Take the offending undies to the loo and use em to wipe yer arse with before flushing em dowm

2 Likes

Slide her behind the curtains till she falls off…

1 Like

I can top that… maybe. Many moons ago I happened to get 7 tickets to a 6 nations game Wales vs England. Working away from home I invited work colleagues. 3 Welsh (including me), 3 Scots, and one English. That was the genuine make up of my work at the time, nothing intentional there. We were all rugby lads and played golf so had a cracking weekend as one does, but on the Sunday morning of the game I insisted everyone wore rugby tops. I did this knowing full well the English chap only had one shirt he’d got from a 7’s competition he’d been to, a plain red one.

If I ever meet Scott Gibbs I should thank him for making the journey home from Wembley pretty special for our sole English contingent that day.

5 Likes

And then there was one…

1 Like

Are you really a spam bot and do you employ a team of monkeys?

5 Likes

He doesn’t go out (apart from Claridge’s).

Or sleep?

Sleep is for weak people or foreigners

A spam bot employing a team of monkeys?

A spam bot posing as a team of monkeys?

A really slow one at that, 9 replies over 4 hours.

1 Like