The Boxing and MMA thread

Anyone watching or Listening to the boxing?

Usyk started well in the first three rounds, but now Fury is gaining the ground in the last 3 rounds.

Usyk is a far superior technician and tactician. He is playing a waiting game and will win the bout on points.

In my opinion, of course.

Usyk is looks like he might win this match, but it will be very close.

Not that I am even remotely cynical, but I can see a split decision and a rematch coming up.

And then another split decision and rematch, leading to a third bout.

The paucity of talent in the heavyweight division means that these two have to keep going for as long as possible.

Fury’s holding on now. It’s a simple question of knockout or lose for him now.

Bloody hell!

I think Usyk has won this.

Unless there’s a Fury KO, this bout is Usyk’s on points all day.

1 Like

Says afyer the 12th round of a fight in which neither giant fell. Thanks for the insight, Dean

https://x.com/DAZNBoxing/status/1791976589715997153?t=zV0cGyjuZ6R-w5pd82MNVg&s=09

2 Likes

Wow. Did not see that coming and Fury will have to eat his words.

1 Like

Beaten, not beat.

DAZN need to recruit a new proofreader.

Rematch clause :expressionless:

One Judge gave it to Fury!!
:astonished:

See my earlier post.

The entire Furries family are losers.

1 Like

Fury’s reaction in the ring and backstage illustrate exactly why I’m rapt he lost. What a fucking plonker.

1 Like

The ref saved Fury in the ninth.
He stepped in when the fight would have been stopped, way to early as Usyk was on to finish it.

The judge that scored the fight for Fury needs a thorough financial check.

1 Like

I saw it coming too, and his pre-fight gooney confirmed it to me. Nagannou beat him as well tbh. There was no basis for a card in his favour last night, this was just ‘amelioration’ for the lucrative rematch.

Fury got proper schooled, very impressed with Usyk a true champ and gentleman.

3 Likes