The Boxing and MMA thread

I won’t. Can’t stand him.

I find Fury a bit of an enigma. His physique isn’t exactly awe inspiring and he moves really quick for a 6’9" guy.

1 Like

Astra 19.2 East

It was too easy for Fury, Whyte never got near him or put any real pressure to be able to land the big 1.

All the best to Tyson in his retirement.

I don’t trust him that this was his last fight.

I believe he will fight the winner of Usyk v Joshua and then that could be it.

After all, he did say at the end that it “might” be the last time he fought tonight.

Just finished watching the Canelo Bivol fight from last night, Gotta hand it to Bivol he brought a masterclass of a performance to Canelo…he out canelo’d canelo…too big too strong on the night.

Also a shout out to Shakur Stevenson who is Imo the best super feather in the division after outclassing Oscar Valdez last week.

1 Like

Congrats to Joe Cordina tonight for wining the World Super Featherweight title,with a 2nd round K.O and peach of a right hand.

1 Like

I love it when guys get all pent up thinking they’re the hard man, cause problems, and receive justice straight away for being a cock.

The ginger bearded baldy had no problem with having a pop at the young small bouncer/security, but as soon as his mate was down and out he was like a puppy.

5 Likes

Eubank Jr Conor Benn is on.

October 8th

O2 Arena

Dazn ppv

Looking forward to the fight tonight. Can’t see Joshua winning if it goes beyond 6 rounds.

I was a bit surprised at the weight in yesterday as I’d read a couple of pieces about how much bigger Usyk had become, that he’d really grown into the HW class, but the pair of them weighed in yesterday at more or less the same weight as last time.

1 Like

Available for free for DAZN subscribers in Germany.

Unfortunately another sports washing event.

If AJ wins this tonight it will prove to me that he lost the first fights against Ruiz and Usyk on purpose to get those big money rematches.

Usyk dominated and outboxed Joshua ist their first fight. Hard to believe it will be different tonight but we’ve seen stranger things in boxing.

Can we please skip to AJ vs Fury rightaway.

1 Like

Who’s this?

Prince Nazeem Hamed…

1 Like

Crazy, huh?!

He’s been that way for like 10 years…

Well don’t I feel stupid.

The up jab.