The club you dislike most

BAYERN hate them.

4 Likes

How about assaulting our players, though? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Port Vale lost me a small fortune once on an accumulator, they didn’t because it was like £2 but if they hadn’t missed a penalty then it would have over £1000.

I occasionally shove on 10 match accumulators, never been close bar that time though it’s usually 50p (was one horse away on one at Cheltenham one year, similar amount and it was something like 34,000.

Anyhow Port Vale and that Horse.

2 Likes

I had something similar when Coventry beat us i think April 97 Dublin scored.

1 Like

As rivals…Utd.

Generally…City and Melbourne Victory.

That cunt Muscat is a cunt.

The City thing is only recent but, as noted above on multiple occasions. Honestly cannot remember a team of any sort carrying on like they have in recent times. Detestable in every sense of the word.

4 Likes

Was that the one when James came a flapping at two crosses and effectively jumped out of the way of one of I remember rightly.

Yeah it was near the final whistle and he blundered.

City. Replaced United who run them close second in the despicable fucks stakes.
Chelsea for their arrogance and lack of soul.

Brisbane Roar - vile plastic excuse of a club in a vile plastic excuse of a city.

Plus they had Danny Tiatto sign for them, so drives them down even further in my opinion

A few years back, Australia were playing Scotland in a friendly so a few of us went up for a few days in Edinborugh to catch the fringe festival. On the day of the game, met some Rangers fans and got talking to them and they were asking about various Aussies that have played for them, until one of them asked about Muscat when the rest of them all looked at each other and as one all said “Now there was a dirty bastard” which pretty much sums him as a player up perfectly. It takes a hell of a lot for Rangers fans to call you a dirty bastard

6 Likes

Anyone else thinking of revising their list?

1 Like

Did Rangers FC systematically assist and then cover up rampant paedophilia in their youth setup?

Asking for a friend…

2 Likes

From a pure football point of view Utd and more recently City and Chelsea. Everton as well but to a lesser degree as they are just a nuisance when they don’t manage to break our players’ legs. Juventus, Barcelona and Real Madrid are also detestable for their practices.

They all pale in comparison however when it comes to Olympiacos. Dislike doesn’t even come close to describe how much I loathe them. City are choir boys in comparison to them. If you haven’t spent the last 20 years in Greece and witnessed first-hand what they’ve been doing, no account can fully convey how rotten, disgusting and unscrupulous they are. They are in fact not a football club but more of a criminal organisation that has evolved into a parastatal entity that won’t stop at nothing to get what they want including murders, bombings, pay-offs and blackmails.

They’ve been involved in several high profile financial scandals going as far back as the late 80s. They either own or are colluding with the vast majority of the mainstream media outlets that dutifully act as their propaganda instruments. More importantly, they’ve ties with UEFA and they have controlled the government (Marinakis is the best man of our current PM’s sister and a heavyweight political figure on her own right) and the justice system. Several criminal cases against them have stalled and eventually ran the statute of limitations with the bigger one being the largest seizure of heroin in Europe, smuggled by Marinakis’ people with strong indications of his direct involvement. So far 9 witnesses have died under mysterious circumstances, a newspaper editor perished when his Porsche Cayenne self-combusted while driving on the motorway and another family member drove off the road and into the sea. One prosecutor tendered her resignation and immigrated to the US! Other prosecutors asked to be reassigned within weeks of being put on the case. In the latest round of match fixing scandals, a game that ended 0-3 in their favour was adjudicated to have been indeed fixed but without their participation and from the 4 perpetrators who beat a referee within an inch of his life only one is to stand trial.

Under these circumstances what is suprising is that they’ve actually missed out on 4 titles in the last 24 years. They are for all intents and purposes a junta and that’s why my skin crawls when we do business with them or even worse invite them to testimonials like Gerrard’s. If it were up to me, I would do to them what the Romans did to Carthage and raise them to the ground.

3 Likes

The blueshite. They are off the scale for me right now. Don’t have to go in to the reasons why.

7 Likes

@RedArmada thanks for the brief but informative insight. I understand crime and corruption are rather entrenched in Greek society. Sports organizations are the second best fronts (behind political organizations) for the unscrupulous since they can reach and incite large section of general people.

I remember a news from many years ago about several hundred Bangladeshi (illegal) migrant workers becoming slave labors at Greek orchards (olives!!!).

Anyway, how do you classify the general fans!!! Are they racist/xenophobic!!!

1 Like

Fixed it for you.

1 Like

:cry:

True my friend. But some nations got it unfairly hard.

Nah; it’s just far more well hidden in some places than in others. But we digress…

Man City? Cunts!

1 Like

Absolutely

1 Like

Nah, @jabu has it hands down right now, the Bitters. Always gives me comfort to laugh the fck at that excellently constructed slur of a nickname. The best there is.

2 Likes